Search results

1. framedraw

Selling: Full set of unlimited Rascal Armor (F) for a total of 85 PED (TT 60.65 PED + 24.35 MU)

Hello, Selling a way cheaper than auction a full set of unlimited Rascal Armor (F) for a total of 85 PED (TT 60.65 PED + 24.35 MU). You can reply here, PM me or meet me at NW entrance in auction house from Twin Peaks. My avatar is Julian: red T-shirt, black slacks. Thank you. Face Guard - Tier...
  2. framedraw

Selling: Unlimited Adjusted Pixie Armor (F) full set for 77 PED (TT 28.6 PED + 48.4 MU)

Hello, I am selling a full set of unlimited Adjusted Pixie Armor (F) for a total of 77 PED (TT 28.6 PED + 48.4 MU). You can find me at Twin Peaks or just message me here. Warmly, Julian
  3. framedraw

Selling: Full unlimited Rascal Armor (F) for109 PED

Hello, I am selling full unlimited Rascal armor (F) for a total of 109 PED (60.65 TT + 48.35 markup, more than 4 PED cheaper than auction). I am at Twin Peaks or you can message me here. All the best, Julian More details: Arm Guards, Thigh Guards, Thin Guards - all Tier 0.9 Face Guard - Tier...
  4. framedraw

Selling: Full Unlimited Adjusted Pixie Armor (F) Tier 1 for 92 PED (TT 25 PED + 67 MU)

Hello, As the title says, I am selling a full set of unlimited Adjusted Pixie Armor (F) Tier 1 for a total of 92 PED (TT 25 PED + 67 MU). All 7 parts has at least Tier 1 unlocked. You can find me at Twin Peaks or just message me here. Warmly, Julian
  5. framedraw

Selling: rare Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe

The new price is +4657. Hello, I have this rare beauty BLP weapon for sale. It has the learning period "Never" so it can be used by all avatars (maxed at level 100). It already has Tier 1, nice attacks per minute of 41, damage between xx-135.3 (67.7-135.3 maxed). Here is a link for more stats...
  6. framedraw

Selling: rare Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon

Hello, I have this rare beautiful BLP weapon for sale. It has the learning period "Never" so it can be used by all avatars (maxed at level 100). It already has Tier1.1, a nice range of 77 meters, damage between xx-165 (82-165 maxed). Here is a link for more stats...
  7. framedraw

Auction: Allow selling items as a set and extend the auction days for expensive items

It will be useful a feature for selling a bunch of items on auction as a set. For example a full set of armor or a weapon with amp and scopes. Of course for the corresponding auction fees too. Also, please extend the auction days up to 30 days for items over a certain value (lets say 5000...
  8. framedraw

Julian recovered all his items back from that bad trade

Hello, I am informing you all I just got all my items back including 3 Land Deeds from that bad transaction where an Evil amp was switched with a Beast amp (looking similar but about 3700 peds cheaper). The account of the trader is now unlocked and he was able to revert the trade with me today...
  9. framedraw

Request: Make visible the suitable places before spawning

Later edit: this is actually implemented but not activated having the default settings. Just need to uncheck "Use system cursor" to be available. Sometimes spawning a vehicle on scraggy terrains is a real challenge, requiring many spawn attempts until a suitable spawn place is found. It will...
  10. framedraw

"Old trade trick in Entropia" or "How to lose $370 in one second"

OBS: My original thread was closed. I understand from the moderators that posting evidence with names and calling someone a scammer is not allowed so I wont use any name nor calling scammer someone and I wish you to do so. Hi, I just lost today $370 in a trade containing my 3 Land Deeds among...
  11. framedraw

Help: Twin Peaks ex-bartender unresponsive

Hello, I tried to get a mission from Twin Peaks ex-bartender but, after clicking "operate", nothing happened. No dialog window pop-up. I re-logged 2 times but same result. This should be activated after a specific mission or it is a bug? Thank you! Julian Framedraw
  12. framedraw

FYI: How to skip/start ingame background music

Just press Esc, choose Options, go to Sound tab. Slide the Music Volume to minimum then go back to a higher volume. This action will skip the background music. Also will work if there is no music and you want to start it. This is my first thread in this forum. Hope to be useful. Best...
Back