Search results

1. B

Selling: Unlimited Jaguar shins male tier 1.8

Got a pair of Unlimited Jaguar shins Make tier 1.8 for sale SB +750 BO + 850 Next tiers 95 125 Once I get a SB auction will run for 5 days Ty
  2. B

Foul suction cup Question

I asked a simple question on another thread and it got deleted, and have been told to ask it in price check thread.. Can someone tell me how anyone can get an item info window on an item they do not have in there inventory, also this item is not in auction anywhere, or under orders ? Was just...
  3. B

karma exploit ?

Okay everyone is aware of the exploit with the Sleipner by now, agree or disagree.... It seems to me there is another vehicle exploit being used by pirates in quads.. there are karma tags that are suppose to tell us if someone is good or bad, easy to get around you say shoot a space mob and it...
  4. B

Wear and Tear

Is it just me, or is everything tiering up really fast. ? And things are breaking and wearing out even faster, I broke an enhancer in my EK-2500 every 2nd time I used it, my swords wore out really quick, as well as my guns ? Is anyone else having these issues ?
Back