Search results

1. P

BIG Events & Programs

Judy TheOne Johnson
  2. P

Selling: Bulk offer trade.

auction ending at 21:30 regardless if bid or not final chance to get. at buyout 103% Auction muscle oil has been moved to inventory.
  3. P

non-tradable stuff not included.
  4. P

if you win auction and want to exclude any items because you think they are worth under bid amount you can exclude those items to save ped. but you must use at buy at choose at least 75% of the bulk ped amount.
  5. P

auction ends 5 minutes after someone makes start bid. (no extensions for additional bids)
  6. P

Selling all lootable stackables. I'm selling all stackables that have a tt value (.01ped and over) not novas/blazers/fragments etc) im not selling tools/items/bps/weapons/armour/non tradable/ sb=bo=103% Auction ends at 21:30 forum time. (sold or unsold) Auction ends with bo or 5 minutes...
  7. P

Selling: My best wishes

I offer free FAppinG :)
  8. P

Question: Account locked!!!

I'm locked as well been playing since 2004 first lock
  9. P

Buying: Engineering skill

no longer buying at this time
  10. P

Enhancers bps with qr

bump of this post
  11. P

Price Check Strength Keep (Twin peaks Castle)

1st post reworded
  12. P

Price Check Strength Keep (Twin peaks Castle)

Would like to get to know its aproximate value Other sales of castles and time period would help.
  13. P

Price Check Manufacture Enhancers skill

Ty slither
  14. P

Enhancers bps with qr

Would like to know aprox. price or range of prices for these bps with there qrs. Armour Durability Enhancer I qr 66.0 Weapon Damage Enhancer I qr 43.7 Armour Durability Enhancer III qr 40.5 Medical Tool Skill Modification qr 20.0
  15. P

Buying: Engineering skill

still buying :)
  16. P

Price Check Manufacture Enhancers skill

Interested what it goes for these days. None for sale on auction atm. (don't have an esi to check)
  17. P

Selling: Just 2 Nice Blueprints :)

101 peds for all (more serious offer in pm)
  18. P

GenX000's The Sweat Price Is Right!

bid = 16,016 Jack JJ Johnson
  19. P

Selling: Steady buyer for tier 0.9 items.

Not sure if this helps but I'll get things started I'll buy tt items at .9 for tt plus 1. (others feel free to make another offer)
  20. P

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

I'm back. . . .*anyone miss me*
  21. P

Auction House Money Increments

I believe it should depend on the current bid as to what the next highest amount should be. Probably should be a minimum of 1% and at least 10 pecs.
  22. P

Android tablet

at least for the time being as far as I know they don't make amoled screens at 10". More than 5" for amoled screen is rare (if it even exists). If you willing to change any of those specs more choice would open. biggest device that i know of that I know of that has similar specs to what you...
  23. P

lets count to the highest ath amount 1
  24. P

I think my shots of winning are less than the thread starter from this topic. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-economy-discussion/190519-help-invest-me-borrow-20k-ped-8.html getting 20k ped.
  25. P

How would this labtop handle EU

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002XZLURC/?tag=sdfp-20 In a labtop want a mix of high battery life and able to be used for work and play. I'll consider this if this can handle full screen resolution with medium don't care about aa) I think this labtop is cool as it has a 2 graphics cars 1 for...
Back