Search results

1. N

Answer The Question With Another Question

Why does loot suck more then my ex wife? :scratch2:
  2. N

Soliciting Vehicle Feedback for a Special Project

Got my car a month ago (valk), burned allmost 5 ped fuel (tt) and i got hit 3 times, i got 0.05 pec decay on total tt val, this means unless i get real unlucky ill have my car for years... The most interesting stat for me is speed, if the new models are not alot faster i won't buy other,
  3. N

I left my wife for EU!

If i found a partner in the loot, i would not mind loot sucks :silly2:
  4. N

BREAKING NEWS: Hydra's Regen has improved

Sounds like alot of fun indeed :lolup:
  5. N

Treasure chest

we have them, They are called a 'Hydra' robot :silly2:
  6. N

FYI: Not a Game...

No it's not, and its not our place to judge that, Infact it's a good thing for us all if alot of mony is put in our Universe, i think, Also respect to the person to come out with his story. We can all learn from it,
  7. N

I figured the hi lvl crafters make mony on the nice stuff, like shear pro, rutuba and so on, the markup is alot, :scratch2: This seems not to be the case :loco: I'm warned, thx and i'm staying away from that slot machine, did i say slot? Sorry meant Craft Terminal :laugh:
  8. N

I've been playing since 2007, put in 600 buks maybe in total, Since last month i've been thinking thats alot of mony and i'm gone stop deposit for a while, :ahh: I have 4 armour sets, guns and so on, the idea now is that i only have to put in some mony for ammo, The hunting gets boring...
  9. N

The odd's

LMAO:lolup:
  10. N

Epilepsy Warning

D: you are so busy on the forum , you forget to play EU :silly2:
  11. N

Does anyone still play EU?

Yes, they are called 'drones', check it out :silly2:
  12. N

Alarming Robot Presence

So thats 10% of 10% , :yay: u get to keep 1% :yay:
  13. N

Community Paying the Price for your Reputation?

Really? :scratch2: :lolup::lolup::lolup:
  14. N

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

123456789764534531453 :scratch2: most stupid, boring thread i've ever seen, i rather go sweat :laugh:
  15. N

Question: Are High Teir L Weapons Pushing up the Market Price ?

I think sib guns with high tier rates are more popular in pvp situations, combined with damage enhancers. The markup shows there is interest in those guns, i doubt it's for shooting a chirpy. Anyway, you ripped yourself off, those rates are high but not uber.
  16. N

Help: Settler armour, put my heart at rest!

With some plates on that tin can a Vivo or fap and around 14 daibaka youngs hitting you it takes around 4 to 6 hours
  17. N

Are you sick of being called Noobs?

:scratch2: :laugh::lolup::laugh: :clap::clap::clap:
  18. N

Question: Removing oil

Yes! Cars with unlimited fuel tanks, smart move from them if you ask me, many made the mistake overfueling :laugh: I put the main oil reserve in the storage and add to the car now and then:eureka:
  19. N

Hey Alpha, Say, have you considerd a second offencive strike in the crater? Unleash more Robot...

Hey Alpha, Say, have you considerd a second offencive strike in the crater? Unleash more Robot havoc maybe... :)
  20. N

5000 ped for Proteron HoF (free entry)

Looking for people to team up on proteron , Team would be dmg stack share and items split also with healers, Good armour and heavy weap required, Date not set plz send me a private mss if interested,
  21. N

OPERATION: H-DAY! Retake Hadesheim August 13!

Im too drunk now to kill more robots, time for bed, Thx for the fun event and very nice job on the bar :wtg:
  22. N

Latest Buzz (August 11th)

Dont focus too much on the noobs, The main thing is interaction, It's just as important to attract all kinds of people to Atlantis, IDEAS -It would be good to have a dense spawn of a low level mob in chat range of the Capital i think, -Set up more initiative to stimulate commerce and...
  23. N

Open Letter To FPC

Talk with hanne community manager, maybe she can help you, Good luck
  24. N

Why is sweating in armour so frowned upon?

:lolup::lolup::lolup:
  25. N

Black Hawk Hunting Service

Sorry black, But your profession levels are too low for this rate :laugh:
Back