Search results

1. D

Happy return

Last night i have entered the game again ( i haven't played since July ) and buyed few boms to test my luck unamped. It seems that Mindark had a "welcome back"gift for me :laugh:
  2. D

Where i can find Combibos ?

I know, i know, this is a newbish question, but it seems that i can find some only in Shinook Jungle. After i have spend the last year only in mining, i want to test also the hunting, and even if i can go for bigger mobs, like argonauts, i really want to kill few hundred combibos. Something like...
  3. D

Stones and fruits - when they will return

I know that this things are removed in order MA to repair the bug, in which players in vehicle can see the stones without having to slow walk..but does anyone have any information when they will be back ? As the "surface mining" is important part of the game for me ( and not only for me ) :)...
  4. D

First Hof

It was time ! Nothing too big - a XVI Lyst for 231 PED, but it makes me really happy :D
  5. D

Mining UNamped ?

Without any doubt, the amplifiers are a MUST for any miner. However, im wondering, are there miners who are not using amps at all ? And what are your biggest unamped claims ? I have only one global ( XIV Oil/ MF-103/307 meters at Shinook ) without amp. What about you ? :)
  6. D

Achievement: My first global

After nearly 3 monts of mining, MA award me with my first global. Nothing too big, but enough to make me happy :
  7. D

Stephen's EnMat mining blog

Maybe the actual blog is better place for such thing, but as i can see, there are plenty of mining blogs here already. My goal is to start from the scratch and to reach the stars ! So, now, day one of the blog i have this equipment : TT Energy Extractor MF-102 Matter Finder ( not maxed ) -...
  8. D

5. Deposit

After more than a month of sweating and fruit collecting, and trying to sell the stuff for any reasonable price, it seems that everything was lost. So i have deposited 11$ ( for 106 PED ). Also, thanks to Happy swanpool gilmore and his Happy Hunt iniciative i had 43 ped, and i had 30 ped...
  9. D

4. The first good loot

I have spend maybe two weeks doing the same. Sweating. Selling the sweat or trading it for ammo. Hunting. Cursing when i count the loot. Sweating again... Few times i was really close to the depositing and only the wellknown bulgarian greed have stoped me from doing this ( ahaha, joke, actually...
  10. D

Question: What weapon to use after i max my Opalo ?

Ill be really gratefull if someone can tell me which ranged weapon is the logical step after the TT Opalo.
  11. D

3. Again and again

I have done this few times - collecting 1k sweat ( because i didnt' have enough patience to collect more ) then selling it or exchange it, buying some ammo, going to shoot, burning all ammo and starting again the sweating. Basically, Im a man of the numbers. So, for sure, i can tell that the...
  12. D

2 The First Hunt

Was a really big disappointment. Ok, its' something normal for a game with RPG elements, when you are starting your first fight, everything to be hard and your toon to have the fighting skills and finesse of a newborn. However, i was not prepared for the cute Young Chirpy, still alive and...
  13. D

1. Beggining

It was supposed to be a hard one. Because, I'm paying my World of Warcraft account and the one of my girlfriend and I have decided to play Entropia for free. Or at lest to try. So... i have started with sweating ( yeah baby !) It was really dissapointing to understand that now i can drain only...
Back