Search results

1. T

6k Alice

Click to enlarge And no AMP either
  2. T

Selling: Umbranoid Bag (Dark)

Taking offers on 1 Umbra bag (Dark). This when mixed with the symbol makes the Unicorn Horn. Close Thurs 6th Nov 19:00 MA time.
  3. T

Orb's TP to the Stars

Ok, So are the Orbs the TP to the New Planets? I suggest they are chargeable TP's. and depending on the planet the cost will vary. All monies go to MA and Pilots will not gain a single Pec. PS: I am not and never will be a pilot, unless someone was to give me a hangar (As...
  4. T

9.3k Trox!!!!! (and a Baby one too)

Well after a really bad session, Lootus noted my despair and threw this my way. A baby trox fully loaded with 900k of oil resi, in 3T land Thanks be to lootus
  5. T

What to do with 9k Angel Scales

Well, just before the crash today, I get over 9k Angel Scales. Great but guess they are gonna get dusty in storage for a while :) Shame I forgot the screenie.
  6. T

Teckie Question for MA programmers.

During the later stages of recent VU (7.8.8?) I noticed that the auctions had started to expire although users are effectivley locked out. This leaves the potential for 2 major exploites for users and internal employees of MA (That I can think of). 1. Users getting the 5 min to shutdown can...
Back