2. Crunch

Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

most recent Proteron devine
  3. Crunch

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Register Register me please Programmer Doc Gray
  4. Crunch

App slow down then crash

I have noticed that when you put a pet in the gym then select 4 hours of training and start. The a[[ goes into fast slowdown until 4 - 5 minutes later it finally crashes.
  5. Crunch

Season Results

I keep getting Season Results screen. Press continue. Take the reward. Do any forest battle and the screen is back. It will never go away. This bug makes the game unplayable. This is a nasty one guys. The continued showing of this screen finally crashes the app about 20 minutes into play...
  6. Crunch

Question: eu link password help

password phone upgrade made me reload and I lost everything. Still not sure what password work or not. MA we need a clear reference as to what makes a password one number -- no problem one uppercase symbol -- what the hell is this? and have a length of {0} - {1} symbols Only Latin letters...
  7. Crunch

BIG Industries - Daily Repair Skilling Events

Leveling up Level 31 VSE what a great way to get skills.
  8. Crunch

BIG Industries - Daily Repair Skilling Events

Great skilling Ever since EU fixed the 0.0 bug I have been looking for a way to skill repair. Thanks to all involved for making this possible.
  9. Crunch

Claim your own Swiss mountain!

something new? not a mountain top but cool fire
  10. Something New?

Something New?

11. Crunch

Mt Bury Dang this is as high as you can go, 418 meters. the rest is straight up corners. I am claiming Mt Bury for my old hunting partner. You won't get any higher on this hill but you can try ;)
  12. Mt Bury

Mt Bury

13. Crunch

Mt Devildog my entry 427 meters
  14. Mt. Devildog

Mt. Devildog

my claim
  15. Crunch

Full set armor sale

Selling dull suit armors three more to go
  16. Crunch

Full set armor sale

Full Armor Bump..........
  17. Crunch

Full set armor sale

full sets yes every set is complete
  18. Crunch

Full set armor sale

Full set armors for sale: Male Salamander -- SOLD Male Ghost -- SOLD Male Paladin -- tt + 240 = 450.81 Male Goblin -- tt + 9 = 41.56 Male Goblin(2) -- tt + 9 = 39.65 Full set (6) Armor Plates 2B tt + 30 = 87.91 2B - impact 3, burn 5, cut 1
  19. Crunch

The burning torch of revolution

Keeping informed People are going to whine about every change in game. So whine away. Most of you have really missed what just happened! MA is communicating with us the players!!!!! When was the last time MA gave us information about what was coming? In the two years I have been playing...
  20. Crunch

Video on C/Net News.com

I am rich woohoo Acording to this interview I may be the richest player in The Entropia universe. I have over 43K dung in storage. You land owners can beat a path to my door and pay me millions... ... I guess this also means I have the smelliest storage in game as well. LOL
  21. Crunch

Orange Suit Sweat/Protest Party 30 Sept!

Will be there all day
  22. Crunch

Ava Already Logged On Bug

Nailed me too :( Dang Login bug just nailed me as well. Server disconnect and now am locked out. This s...s. Come on MA fix this.
  23. Crunch

This could be you

location It is near the Western most TP at Hadesheim. In the corner of the first building area. There is a civilian nearby with several pity comments.
  24. Crunch

This could be you

Found this in Hadesheim today and thought about all the beggers lol Click to enlarge
  25. dead begger

dead begger

This could be you
Back