Search results

1. Crunch

App slow down then crash

I have noticed that when you put a pet in the gym then select 4 hours of training and start. The a[[ goes into fast slowdown until 4 - 5 minutes later it finally crashes.
  2. Crunch

Season Results

I keep getting Season Results screen. Press continue. Take the reward. Do any forest battle and the screen is back. It will never go away. This bug makes the game unplayable. This is a nasty one guys. The continued showing of this screen finally crashes the app about 20 minutes into play...
  3. Crunch

Full set armor sale

Full set armors for sale: Male Salamander -- SOLD Male Ghost -- SOLD Male Paladin -- tt + 240 = 450.81 Male Goblin -- tt + 9 = 41.56 Male Goblin(2) -- tt + 9 = 39.65 Full set (6) Armor Plates 2B tt + 30 = 87.91 2B - impact 3, burn 5, cut 1
  4. Crunch

This could be you

Found this in Hadesheim today and thought about all the beggers lol Click to enlarge
  5. Crunch

How to get oil from the oil rig

I have now been playing PE/EU for over a year. I read these forums regularly but do not normally post. I decided that after reading yet another whinning post about the oil rig and how to NOT to get oil, that I would finally pop my cherry and tell you how to do it. Trox are your friends and...
Back