Search results

1. BruuD

Buying: High tier Genesis ArcSpark

Looking for a high tier Genesis ArcSpark, preferably 8 or higher. EDIT: Found one
  2. BruuD

Selling: Full set of Eon (M,L) & Perseus (M,L)

Full set Eon (M,L) TT = 1.280 (around 90% TT left) Price = 115% = 1.472 PED Full set Perseus (M.L) TT = 940 (around 94% TT left) Price = 125% = 1.175 PED (moved to auction) Both armor are decayed fairly evenly across all parts. Send me a PM if you want to buy one of these sets. Prices are...
  3. BruuD

Selling: Angel SGA (M) armor set (T5&6) - ACCEPTING OFFERS

Looking to sell some really good hardware. I'm not quitting (after 17 years I know that there is no such thing), just liquidating items while I consider my next move. Respond via PM on forum as I'm online at irregular times. I have set a target price for each item. Feel free to contact me if...
  4. BruuD

Buying: Medical Therapy skill

Looking to buy some Medical Therapy skill. I got some small ESI, like 12-15 ped and would like to fill up at least one. Let me know if you want to extract some. Name your price.
  5. BruuD

Selling: Angel SGA (M) T5-6 (open to good offers)

Selling my full set of male Angel SGA. All tier 5.x except for thighs which are tier 6.x Price is TT+28K. (Taking good offers in consideration) Here are the stats with full enhancers, without armor plating: And this is fully enhanced with adj mk. 5b plating:
  6. BruuD

Selling: Ranked Psy-Blade T7.95 [SOLD]

Selling this fun weapon. Not enough time to play around with it so it may go to a new owner. Edit: SOLD for TT+6.2k
  7. BruuD

Stop mutilating selling threads after it sale

Most of us would benefit if we stop renaming selling thread titles to “sold” and remove the contents of the post after the sale has taken place. It would do to simple add “(sold)” as sufix or prefix, but leave the rest of the title and post contents there. This way people can still find it in...
  8. BruuD

FYI: Mindforce lifesteal amps on Arsonistic chip

In case you are wondering (as I was) how the new mayhem mindforce amps with lifesteal behave on Arsonistic chips: You only receive the lifesteal effect on the initial damage, not on the damage over time. Even if you did, it would still not work because the lifesteal buff is unequiped when you...
  9. BruuD

Buying: EWE EP-21 Defender, Improved

Looking for this old school pistol! EWE EP-21 Defender, Improved Let me know if you have one.
  10. BruuD

Buying: Full set of Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Adjusted [FOUND]

Looking for a full set of Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Adjusted. Only interested in a full set of 7 plates. EDIT: Found my set!
  11. BruuD

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk. 5, Adjusted

Interested in Adj Mk. V First of all interested in knowing who has one and secondly what one would be worth these days.
  12. BruuD

Buying: Arsonistic Chip 3, TEN Edition [FOUND]

Found one!
  13. BruuD

Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Adjusted [FOUND]

Looking for an Adjusted Evil amp. Just missed the one in ingame auction due to holiday.. Let me know if you sell one. UPDATE: Found one! Thanks Auktuma!!
  14. BruuD

Selling: Appartment (Genesis Star Tower C, 4C)

Selling my appartment near Genesis Amethera Headquarters TP: Genesis Star Tower C, appartment 4C Price is 1,800 PED I will clean out my crap before you move in :) Stats and info:
  15. BruuD

Buying: Electric Attack Nanochip 10 (any tier) & Regeneration Chip 7

Looking to skill some MF so I'm in need of chips! Interested in an Electric Attack Nanochip 10 and since I need to heal myself I'm also looking for a Regeneration Chip 7 (possibly higher if the price is right). Let me know if you're selling. EDIT: No longer looking!
  16. BruuD

Missed my birthday: 15 years in-game

The post from @morfoc made me realize I missed my own (in-game) birthday by a couple of days: It's really been 15 years already... Not sure if it should be considered an achievement, but there was no forum section for "pathetic" ?
  17. BruuD

Buying: Looking for supply of rockets/grenades (DetPil 1000 / 2000 or Eraktor Force)

I need to get rid of a whole lot of little mobs so I'd like to blow them to pieces with rockets or grenades. My skills are puny so I'm interested in (most desired on top): DetPil V-Rex 2000 Eraktor Force DetPil V-Rex 1000 Eraktor Ekk 200 I'd prefer buying them at a shop that has a regular...
  18. BruuD

What ever happened to ... ?

Having lurked around EU for 15 years now, I've seen a lot of players come and go. Most of them go unnoticed, but some stick out for some reason. Sometimes it makes me wonder: what ever happened to ... ? What ever happend to Joker Poker Uber Smoker? He was very active for many years and from one...
  19. BruuD

Suggestion: Universal Teleportation Chip

The idea: one chip that combines the different levels of teleportation chips into one chip. You set the range you'd like to be able to travel and decay + ME usage is adjusted accordingly. or even better: you don't need to set the range up front, but you can just pick any location and the further...
  20. BruuD

Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Adjusted

As the title suggests: I'd like to buy an Adjusted Fi/Ra/Co Evil. Let me know if you sell one.
  21. BruuD

Suggestion: Universal ammo from TT

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get universal ammo from the TT? Now I have to decide before each hunt how much BLP, Laser and Syntetic ME I will use..
  22. BruuD

Buying: Modified EMT Ek-2600

Found one!
  23. BruuD

Selling: Perseus (M,L) + Pulsar 5 plates (~75% TT left)

Freeing up some funds for a purchase and therefore selling my Perseus (M,L) with Pulsar 5 (L) plates set for a good price. Perseus (M,L) TT values: Arms: 103 PED Thighs: 106 PED Gloves: 78 PED Foot: 92 PED Shins: 95 PED Helmet: 100 PED Harness: 180 PED Total TT: 754 PED Market value: 150%...
  24. BruuD

Question: What drops (L) restoration chips?

I got no clue where these things are coming from... Not even sure if it’s dropped by mobs or something else :confused:
  25. BruuD

Selling: Meckel & Loch ML-35 (tier 8.0)

Considering another weapon so looking to sell this baby. My old school (non adjusted) Meckel & Loch ML-35 at tier 8.01. Fully enhanced with Mayhem Alpha amplifier it's good for 186 dmg over a range of 140 meters. Swallow some devastim 10mg and you're doing 450 dmg crits, combined with the hyper...
Back