Search results

1. P

Help: I'm too noobish for calypso

did you get enough of whatever it was she was going to give you to actually cover you? because i would say it would take a bit of lyst stones to cover one of the avy's lol :p
  2. P

Leviathan

that does it... no more swimming in the ocean before its completely proven these things are all wiped out *.* those are some big damn teeth
  3. P

Weird skill

dude dude sweden cant compete with denmark when it comes to expanding your mind with plants :p trust me its nearly impossible to get a hold of anything over there without having to pay half a million... might have something to do with the ridiculous laws on mind expanding plants they have...
  4. P

READ THIS before posting

awww T.T aww i cant even post my only HoF because i only took a pic of the HoF window and my position on the ranking ladder T.T *repeatedly hits head against wall repeating the sentence take screenie of the chat message*
  5. P

This will probably start an arguement

from both points of view sure when you depo (i do sometimes) you wish you could get a little something something i think we all do BUT! that would most likely make a lot of non-depo players ragequit because of "favorizing" the payers... from the non-depositors point of view that would make the...
  6. P

Save the economic collapse of sweat

sweat prices dropping? back when i started sweat was 5~10ped = 1k sweat... but since sweat is 100% profit the change is not really too drastic sure a higher price for sweat would be oh so wonderful for us sellers ;) but before it goes lower than what it is at now i don't think there is...
Back