Search results

1. aj502

DDoS of unprecedented scale 'stops Sweden working'. The target? A gaming site

Meh...As long as it keeps 'em from DDoSing League of Legends again, who cares? :P Tippin'
  2. aj502

FYI: My withdrawal has not been received within 50 days

Shoti...MA forwarded their response to me by accident: Sorry, bro. :( Tippin'
  3. aj502

Rock Stars!!!

Tippin'
  4. aj502

Rock Stars!!!

Well...Daisy was pretty funny to chat at ya gotta admit (if you realized he wasn't trying to be serious :P ) Tippin'
  5. aj502

Rock Stars!!!

RockStars? lol...Worst PK group ever. Bring back Daisy so nubs can shoot/loot him in a VTOL. But wait...I thought you were anti-pirate, NYR? Tippin'
  6. aj502

Fireside Chat with DJ Lokia

Oh we ALL know the question everyone really wants to know, pirate and non-pirate alike. ;) Tippin'
  7. aj502

AJ502 Showtime

6 words: I'm....To sexy for my cat! :D Tippin'
  8. aj502

Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

Well that's not slightly embarassing... :duh: Tippin'
  9. aj502

Poll: At what price will you cease to acquire more CLDs?

You seem to get what I am hinting at, Profit. You can't because it is through the roof. Divs don't count twords determining p/e (or book value) - they are normally deducted from the previous periods' value (as a writeoff/expense/etc as a lump sum...). So as not to give everyone a headache, I...
  10. aj502

Poll: At what price will you cease to acquire more CLDs?

It still puzzles me that there are so many long term investors that don't know how to determine book value by P/E ratio... :scratch2: ...Prolly best you don't learn how to now tho. Tippin'
  11. aj502

The Skeeze was a no looter :/ Tippin'
  12. aj502

Omegaton A204 looted

To quote a wise man: But hey, nice that MA tossed an A204 to Lootus. :) Tippin'
  13. aj502

Help: Stuck in Space, bug is NOT FIXED!!!!!!

omgomgomgomg!!!! That was....Wait... That was as non-contraversial as the original one was...What was all the controversy about again? Needless to say, this could put a damper on ANYONE's service if not addressed.... Any new instances of this happening? Tippin'
  14. aj502

My beer intake? :beerchug: Tippin'
  15. aj502

Holy hell! What's bigger, my nose or Skeezer's hat? :D Tippin'
  16. aj502

See edit ;) I just "might" have some tasty vampy pics of y own as well... :whistle: Can anyone sayyyy......Blackmail? :D Tippin'
  17. aj502

Everyone has permission to post any pics of me..Except for any pics of my 'nads (those I auction off ) :D I was too busy drinking to remember to take pics... Tipin'
  18. aj502

lool! Thx Spongey...I am sure there's more. Man there's SO many different things I could say about that pic... I'll be back in a few beers to do it! :D Tippin'
  19. aj502

To all: Here's what happens when you show Raven yer bawlz (no one else seemed to notice,,, :( ) - :D BTW - Fish has a pretty cool looking shirt on...I hope someone got a good pic of that - especially the front! ;)
  20. wp 20130629 014

wp 20130629 014

21. aj502

Pix or it didn't happen! And no...I didn't show Raven, nor the rest of the bar, my balls (and more). Nope...Wasn't me! :D Tippin' P.S. Skeezer was a bummer...Everyone else dressed up and he didn't......
  22. aj502

New York Rose on AHR

I can't compete with Spongey's bumps! GJ man! :) Tippin'
  23. aj502

New York Rose on AHR

PANTS OFF FOR NEW YORK ROSE It's the official "no panties day" show, but she's including pants too, so take 'em off!!! www.AtlasHavenRadio.com
  24. pants off line sign

pants off line sign

25. cant wait pants off

cant wait pants off

Back