Search results

1. H

Where to put the slider to loot more BPs

I made a quick search, didnt find anything :ahh: Does it make a difference in the number of blueprints looted if u craft on quantity or condition? I heard that u can only loot a bp on a successful attempt (yet to be proved tho), in that case this would be better to craft on quantity :confused...
  2. H

PC : Force Mace Basher L bp L

Looted this bp recently, the price is not that clear :scratch2: nvm sold @ 500 ped :O
  3. H

Selling: Apis (L) Guns

Suspended atm, no time for it
  4. H

Mining now looks like hunting..

I have noticed a change in my mining since the last VU, first I tough it was just a bad streak, I had a lot of em in 3 years playing, but now it looks like the tt return has been reduced. It is very common for me to have around 50% tt return and I must now count on globals (just like hunting)...
  5. H

Selling bulks of OA-103s

As Im tired of putting all my 103s on auction when there is at least 15 pages of them already, Im looking for the miners out there who buy a lot of them and who would be interested in saving some peds. I will make u pay 2 ped less per amp than the cheapest OA-103s on auction, maybe more if u...
  6. H

Bps (L) Question

Hi, whats better when crafting with limited bps, since the number of clicks is limited.. The final product worths around 120%, so if I had some robot or animal oil residue in there, it worths it, but I still want to read ur comments b4 crafting on it. The bp has 90 attempts forgot to say whats...
  7. H

Selling AS129 (fast deal)

Sold Tooshort
  8. H

OA-103 bp, good investment?

I seriously think to invest in a OA-103 UL bp, which is at least 8k atm:eek: That would mean selling a couple of my skills in mining and hunting + deposit 500 usd would give me around 20k to buy the bp and the materials. I tried the 101s a couple times and always ended with 70-80% return so I...
  9. H

COS versus near success

Ok, here is a question I asked myself long time ago :scratch2:. When u craft and u get a "near success", it usualy generates residues and not the desired item. Does it still counts in the COS? I mean, if u have 40% COS, u have 40% chance to create the desired item? Near success is counted in the...
  10. H

Where's the blood moss!?

A month or 2 ago, I found plenty in pvp4 with my maxed 213 L (sold 500 ped of it for 500%, it now worths 4000%+ :banghead::banghead:). I though it was now deeper so I bought a tik 300 (the 700 average depht one). I max it but I still dont find any. Anyone has the same problem here?
  11. H

211/105 experiment

Alright, here's the idea, I will drop 800 bombs with the 211 and 800 bombs with the 105, will post the results at the end of each 800 bombs. Areas mined: Around Solfais crater (100 bombs) Around Nate valley and north of Reis Defense (200 bombs) Tp run from Wolverine to TI central (100 bombs)...
Back