Search results

1. DaisyColdFinger

Hell Yeah !

Introducing For public record. ---------------------------------------- THE BIG GAME TEAM HUNTING SOCIETY ---------------------------------- Recruitment Closed Will update when we open up again after next culling. .
  2. DaisyColdFinger

Soc suggestions pls

In Hell Yeah !
  3. DaisyColdFinger

Inventory Tab TT Display

Might be nice and useful especially for newer players and other to have a visual of content TT value per tab displayed at the base of each tab - not as a whole. - just a thought.
  4. DaisyColdFinger

MA Account closure Inaction

Gave clear instructions via support x2 to terminate Daisy weeks ago but they keep closing support cases without terminating / closing the account and no replies to say why they have not closed the account. Any idea's - MA ?
  5. DaisyColdFinger

Mindforce TT weapon option.

MA suggestion : Would be good if there were at least one Mindforce TT weapon option.
  6. DaisyColdFinger

Sensible Approach to Hunting

Been away a long time but from what i gather as a new "hunter" it would be best to use the highest eff, lowest decay, least ammo dpp weaps on evade matched ( no fap ) low regen MU and budget ( run ) appropriate mobs. I'd be looking to grind MU / Skills over time not items, so would this...
  7. DaisyColdFinger

Account Recovery

Looking to get back into game as regular hunter but lost access to my original EL account and email. If it is still actively managed is there anyone i could reach out to ?
  8. DaisyColdFinger

Buying: Buying Privateer

Looking to purchase a Privateer Spread the word and PM with offers Happy to pay finders fee on successful sale.
  9. DaisyColdFinger

Buggy Quadwing Crosshairs

I have spent the last few days testing the "new" targeting system for quadwings in space and found it to be completely unreliable / bugged ! On occasion ; 1.) crosshairs would simply vanish mid fight closeup and in a straight line forcing me to forego what remains of the target mob and all ped...
  10. DaisyColdFinger

Solo Kong Skilling

Yea apparently it's a thing and this is what those post event revive kong solo sweaters are getting ============================================================================= DODGE Skilling on Kongs Skill 1x L494 Kong Dodge gives +24.73 Dodge Skill Points Per L494 Kong Level 1x L494 Kong...
  11. DaisyColdFinger

Smart Drugs

Any smart drug users here ? And by that i mean only the research proven ones such as modafinial , coluracetam and so forth, not the other mixes etc. Situation is this ; I got allot going on and i now want to take my psychology degree further and could do with whatever edge i can get. No need to...
  12. DaisyColdFinger

Pets = Storage

Suggestion ; Since we get our pets out anyhow, why not allow them to store goods the same way we do with vehicles. Up to a max amount depending on their rarity + level them up for more storage potential. DCF
  13. DaisyColdFinger

Question: Real Space Mining

Question If you accidentally discovered Space Mining a while back, would you all class it as an exploit, glitch or just a bit of fun ? By Space mining i am saying that you would be able to run or walk outside of a space ship in lootable space, equip different tools and be able to drop probes...
  14. DaisyColdFinger

Evading Mobs

Is there a tool or chart somewhere that shows you how much Evade / Dodge is required to lessen per (various) mob's hit rates on the ava ? (or that matches your existing evade / dodge levels with mobs best suited to your level) Tnx DCF
  15. DaisyColdFinger

Replace "PET" with COMPANION and .........

Outside of hunting......................... In light of the recent thread pertaining to the use of violence to induce obedience in so called pets of animal and human nature i make the following suggestions. SUGGESTION FOR MA Replace "pet" tag with "Companion" Replace whipping with "Care"...
  16. DaisyColdFinger

Secret Island loading screen stuck on 47%

Anyone else still unable to dl Secret Island ?
  17. DaisyColdFinger

Selling: x4 Legendary Pets

Id like to consider offers for these (1, 2, 3, 6) Rarity = Legendary pets. PM or post offers pls DCF
  18. DaisyColdFinger

He can who thinks he can

Came across this oldie the other day again and figured it might provide some guidance to some of you. Bout 5 hours of wisdom, not overly/very academic at all (yet researched that way) ...ie easy listening. I often listen to lectures and so forth in the background while whilst trading, so...
  19. DaisyColdFinger

SexEd VID like you have never heard it before ;)

This one will linger for longer than you would like ;)
  20. DaisyColdFinger

Japan's Disposal Workers Net Cafe Refugees

Zami, youre fired, i told you no talking to the press and why were you sleeping !!!! :smoke:
  21. DaisyColdFinger

20 Things That Mentally Strong People Don’t Do

I might be a Darksider but here is a little gem to hopefully make some of you a little "stronger". SOURCE
  22. DaisyColdFinger

Ambushing WARP Ships

Seeing as i am in the mood (apparently ^^) with the Quad Combat Mini Guide and all and In the interest of encouraging space fun i have decided to reveal just enough detail on how to ambush any warp ship in space. Who knows, maybe some of you can see the fun (if not profit) in that. Enjoy...
  23. DaisyColdFinger

Quad Combat Training Guide

K started posting this in another thread midway through it. So figured i might as well post a new thread, easier to search for. Most of you know me as PKer turned Pirate EU Villain, Asshole, Uber Douche....and i love it. My Ava was the first player to start pirating in EU and make it a full...
  24. DaisyColdFinger

New RT Movie Destination = Machete Kills ?

He said, she said...wtf wishful thinking or what ? Trailer : http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/new-movie-destination-on-rocktropia.9282/ Legit ?
Back