Search results

1. Amber Knightley

What actually happened 01-20-2016 at 07:33?

I think this trending video had a big play in it all, Published on 3 Jan 2016 10 Most Expensive Virtual Items Ever Sold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNRl3kAATk
  2. Amber Knightley

Info: Rocktropian Player Elected Government - October 8th Meeting #1

I'm sorry mate but I don't agree with you here, my personal opinion is that annoying/irritating bugs should be prioritised. Activity is key when it comes to having an improved economy. Obviously there should be dedicated things done in order to help the economy as well which we do work on. It...
  3. Amber Knightley

Info: Rocktropian Player Elected Government - October 8th Meeting #1

Thanks for the feedback!! How could I (we) forget!! I totally agree this has to be one of our top priorities in my opinion!
  4. Amber Knightley

Info: EntropiaRTC - Hunting loot and cost tracker

Would be great if you can make a tutorial how to set it up... I've installed, registered, got it running, filled in my gear, started hunting, the overlay displays one value (cc 59,13), rest shows 0... What does CC means, what does the different icons in the interface mean? i.e. the yellow...
  5. Amber Knightley

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

This is quite off topic but since the comment is about me... I've picked the Minister of Employment position.
  6. Amber Knightley

Entropia Universe 15.15.3 Release Notes

I'm trying to find your old thread but can't find it, has it been deleted? :mad:
  7. Amber Knightley

What did you expect?

This is what I expected, not in detail but this video blowed my mind so many years ago. I've accepted that not everything in the promo came to life and was true. But the general feeling has almost always been there, about the possibilities... Sometimes reading the forums too much kills the...
  8. Amber Knightley

Selling: t3.9 Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack

This is probably the last BUMP before fap will be with a new owner. Any last minute bids should be made during the day or within hours else you might be too late! If the new owner intends to run a service, then I can forward any fapping requests I get, to the new owner.
  9. Amber Knightley

Get your offers in before it is sold!
  10. Amber Knightley

I've received a good enough offer for me to sell below BO. The plan is to complete the deal before the end of the weekend. Still accepting offers though since BO was not met. Any further offers have to come quickly since the fap will be sold shortly.
  11. Amber Knightley

Busy migration BUMP!!
  12. Amber Knightley

Thanks for the offer but that will not cut it. Keep them offers coming!
  13. Amber Knightley

Rextelum

A clip I made on my stream how you activate the Oasis wave spawn which comes with the Sand King. It is a nice change that you activate it on demand and get timer and everything, but it was confusing that it had changed :laugh: (interact with the statue...)
  14. Amber Knightley

This one should need no introduction. It has served me well, it is truly awesome. But I've come to realise I simply don't have enough time to enjoy it. Demand for #fap service with this tool is high with migration, earn yourself some well-deserved cash! Tier is 3.9. Buy out is 45k.
  15. Amber Knightley

Amber's Improved Fabulously Fapping

Migration is here, go grab yourself a HoF just like Niteflite!! :yay:
  16. Amber Knightley

Renting out all my Gear, take a look

Impressive new info, seems my hung might have been right last night then, that armour decay is drastically lowered :)
  17. Amber Knightley

Achievement: Rick England is an Amazing Tamer - yay!!

Yea, fuck that! 20 mins means you're fast as well me thinks. This is I think one reason that I don't like taming much atm. MA (Ludvig) listen up!
  18. Amber Knightley

Been awhile, here is an uber

Gz! I'd expected moar reaction though! 1. Yes you need to stream 2. There is a button to make clips in lower right corner of any twitch stream, anyone can do them 3. For sure! http://clips.twitch.tv/ https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2442508-how-to-use-clips
  19. Amber Knightley

MMOWC Final @ 17:30 UTC - Live on Twitch

Indeed, should be https://www.twitch.tv/poptropiatv
  20. Amber Knightley

MMOWC Final @ 17:30 UTC - Live on Twitch

This is going to be awesome! But why does he continue to exclude me from the list of participants :laugh: And I agree with Duncis, I've heard that same music now for all of Champions League and MMOWC, its time to change those tunes!
  21. Amber Knightley

Sibifier for me/sga/imp/mod/augmented

It is possible to upgrade armour of the SGA kind, so why isn't it possible to upgrade weapons of SGA kind?
  22. Amber Knightley

Played a bit 2008-9, looking for mentor

Hi there, welcome back to Entropia! I have couple of spots open atm, feel free to find me in game via player/mentor register which ever you prefer. I'm happy to chat even if you don't take me on as mentor.
  23. Amber Knightley

Health Poll 2017

Did you vote yet? BUMP for a nice poll!
  24. Amber Knightley

Disturbance notice, Server and Account web downtime

MMOWC postponed. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?294170-MMOWC-Semi-Finals-Postponed-due-to-scheduled-Server-interuptions FFS indeed. Wish MA had announced this earlier!
  25. Amber Knightley

Mindark, make us happy NOW!

BOOM!! Omg Please!! Maybe add it as a team setting how to distribute mission pts? Bring back team hunting on any mob! (I do team hunt still, but much more rarely, depends much more on mobs these days) Would let us help disciples... Which makes me realise a good thing this is not...
Back