Search results

1. Amber Knightley

Selling: t3.9 Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack

This one should need no introduction. It has served me well, it is truly awesome. But I've come to realise I simply don't have enough time to enjoy it. Demand for #fap service with this tool is high with migration, earn yourself some well-deserved cash! Tier is 3.9. Buy out is 45k.
  2. Amber Knightley

Selling: MMOWC 2017 Pre-Qualifying ticket for round 4

I'm selling the ticket I won in Champions League 2016! This ticket will pre-qualify you for MMOWC 2017 round 4 (value 1k PED). Chamions League 2016 leaderboard to show that I placed 15th. Information about event prizes for CL 2016 to show that these tickets were rewarded. Acknowledgement from...
  3. Amber Knightley

New player reacts!! (must see)

So I just stumbled on this new guy streaming, he seemed like a fun fella so I decided to help him out with some directions via the Twitch chat and answer general questions. When I found him he was still at the tutorial area. After a while when he had been stumbling around the Camp Icarus area...
  4. Amber Knightley

Achievement: Sons of Anarchy does 10 mobs gets 10 globals

So a month ago me and Acey went out for a spontaneous hunt and ended up with 10 globals on 10 different mobs over at RT. We managed to do this in under 4 hours which made us quite happy about ourselves :yup: Initially we were only going to try some random mobs for fun and spend some time with...
  5. Amber Knightley

China forces game producers to reveal loot box odds

I just came across this interesting news https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/12/china-forces-game-producers-to-reveal-loot-box-odds/ Which leads me to two questions Do we think MA will/would do what is required? Is Entropia available in China?
  6. Amber Knightley

Achievement: Goals achieved so far 2016!

Ambers Goals 2016! Here is a short list of what I managed so far 2016, feels good :cool: I've managed to come this far with only a 100-200$ investment quite a few years ago. This summer I decided to make a big investment, something I always wanted to do. But never felt that I had that much...
  7. Amber Knightley

Amber's Improved Fabulously Fapping

Healing you with Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Improved Tier 3 Included, free of charge is boost with Divine Intervention Chip I (70% chance to prevent death) Using Ares Ring Improved + Flimsy Thorifoid Berserker's Helm gives improved reload speed by 11% Available service options and their fees are...
  8. Amber Knightley

Buying: 50 x Small Chadriak Mushroom

As the title says I'm in the market for these shrooms to upgrade my Adjusted EMT kit Ek-2350. My budget allows me to offer 55ped per Small Chadriak Mushroom. I will need up to 50 of them, but smaller amount is of course also fine :) One option would be to buy the Improved EMT kit Ek-2350 but...
  9. Amber Knightley

Excessive CPU usage

Please do something about the excessive CPU usage, it is not ok. When running ComPet on my desktop computer it uses a minimum of 60% of the CPU. As a reference this is when looking at the Wi-Fi message on the loading screen :confused:. Last night it was going up over 90% CPU usage and staying...
  10. Amber Knightley

Speed Bike

Enjoy! Love the colour, matches well with my outfit. Love the bicycle overall. Can't wait to get my hands on one! :cool:
  11. Amber Knightley

Selling: ROCKTropia specific loot auction

Selling the below stack of RT specific loot. As you can see all items are located on RT. TT Value = 934.97 PED Opening bid: 101% Buyout bid: ??? If bids are received the auction will end sometime during next week, before Saturday. End time will be announced during Wednesday next week. Bids...
  12. Amber Knightley

Selling: Various things for sale! (Updated regularly)

I'll try to keep a list updated here with various items that I have for sale. It will get updated on a regular basis... All prices listed are BO prices, I'm open to offers! Deeds 72 * Compet Deed @130ped/deed Vehicles Jormungand Mk1 (C,L) 11.96 PED @600% Valkyrie Mk1 (C,L) 13.21 PED @169%...
  13. Amber Knightley

Malware warning

I just visited Entropedia and Avast blocked some malicious shit. Please stay alert! No clue where it came from but right now I'm suspecting it might have come via EntropiaBay/PEAuction...
  14. Amber Knightley

Missed global, support case filed

So I found this info on entropialife and I filed a support case on the site. But what if they don't respond within 24hours? Is my global lost then :( I also noticed an issue with the client detecting which planet I was on. It said Calypso at one point while I actually was on ROCKtropia...
  15. Amber Knightley

Selling: ESI - Empty Skill Implant

I'm selling one ESI with decent size! TT = 147.74 PED BO = 950% (1403.53 PED) Lets extract some skills! :cool:
  16. Amber Knightley

Selling: Bristlehog Pet Level 7

Get your level 7 pet today!! You can bring it to any planet at this level and then benefit from these wonderful pet buffs! Or just stick around at Calypso, it will be happy around here as well. Those 10 extra HP will save you from that next nasty crit! Current Energy: 130 Experience 1044.4...
  17. Amber Knightley

Selling: 10 * CLD [Calypso Land Deed]

I'm selling my stack of 10 Calypso Land Deeds. SB: 14250 PED (1425 PED/each) BO: 14500 PED (1450 PED/each)
  18. Amber Knightley

Selling: 1188 * Fanoos Medical V1 (L)

I'm selling my stack of 1186 Fanoos Medical V1 (L) (some sold since thread started) Prices lowered!! Total TT: 59,3PED Current Bid: 237,2PED (0,2PED/each) - Received from Chiee BO: 355,8PED (0,3PED/each) End date for the auction will be on Sunday 18/1, 21:00 MA time. One hour snipe rule...
  19. Amber Knightley

Selling: Shogun, Grunt, Jarhead (L) armour

I'm selling the following armour sets and parts Shogun, full 7 pieces, female Tier 0.3 - 0.7, current TT = 127.21 ped BO Price: TT+50ped SOLD Grunt, full 7 pieces, female Tier 0.1 - 0.6, current TT = 13.61 ped BO Price: TT+12ped Jarhead, 6 different pieces, limited, female Tier 0.0, various...
  20. Amber Knightley

Reward for reporting exploits?

There was a time when one could get rewarded for reporting exploits. I don't think there even exist an exploit option in the list of reasons when you make a support case these days. Is it something you think should get re-introduced? This is from the VU notes of 4.2
  21. Amber Knightley

Map feature request!

I would like a feature where you can post a link (i.e. on the forums) to a specific location that will show up on the map with a single click of that link. So you don't have to do it manually by choosing first the right map and then add the correct coordinates yourself. How this could be done...
  22. Amber Knightley

Selling: Bulk of Kinetic MF Chips I-III 105%

I'm selling a batch of Kinetic Attack Chips level I-III TT: 207.21 PED level I (38 chips) 302.82 PED level II (34 chips) 51.46 PED level III (4 chips) Total TT: 561.49 Start bid: 105% 589.56 PED Buyout: 110% 617.64 PED I sell this 2 days after start bid is met! If I don't get any bids within...
  23. Amber Knightley

Selling: Caldorite 119%

Item for sale: Caldorite Ingot 1000 TT=510.00 PED Price: 119% Location: Calypso, available at any TP near you. PM me or post here and I'll get back to you by PM!
  24. Amber Knightley

Boy sells kidney to buy iPad

Just wow, guess one should think twice before offering body parts for items, your dream might just come true. Then offering your mother in law shouldn't effect your health! Kiddo is 17, read about it here: http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/06/02/boy-sells-kidney-to-buy-ipad/
  25. Amber Knightley

Mission list bugged!

When trying to list missions based on their planet I get an error. I had problems trying to update incorrect missions, got error that the type was wrong, can of course be my fault. It is not possible to edit what planet a mission is located on? Some missions don't have this info set..
Back