Search results

1. Amante

Riding off into the sunset...

It's been a long and bumpy road, but the time has come for Amante to ride off into the sunset. During my time here I've had the great pleasure of meeting and interacting with some great people. There are too many to even begin trying to list you all, but you know who you are.:) Thank you all...
  2. Amante

Final Closeout sale

Items are sorted by catagory for your shopping convenience. There are no specific buy out prices set, but I will waste no time closing out a sale on any item if the offer is respectable. As a general rule I will place a 24 hour time limit on an item when the opening bid is met for other bidders...
  3. Amante

Selling Complete M Paladin & 6x 5B plates

Complete Male Paladin and 6 5B plates for sale as complete packages only... This is a great and fairly rare complete armor set with a decent decay rate. With the 5B plates added it is good for many hunting options. Asking Prices... Paladin sold 5Bs 1200 PEDS Name TT Value Market Value...
  4. Amante

Male cloths for sale

The following clothing items are up for sale. All are male of course, and all are at full TT minus the few PECs required for putting them on to take some pictures. On the subject of the pictures I apologize for my crappy picture taking skills. lol And please keep in mind that these pictures were...
  5. Amante

Selling combat skill chips

Combat skill chips for sale. I would prefer to sell these as a complete package, but will consider bids on individual chips. Asking price for the package is 9800.00 PED Name TT Value Market Value Aim Skill Implant (L) 18.82 363.85 Combat Reflexes Skill Implant (L) 25.07 512.05...
  6. Amante

Selling> Combat related construction chips

Combat related skill chips for sale... BLP tech - 8.70 TT Market value 169.82 Asking price 165.00 PEDS Laser Weapon tech - 196.20 TT Market value 2258.26 Asking price 2200 PEDS
  7. Amante

Selling>>> Mindforce skill chips

Two mindforce skill chips for sale... Concentration - .56 TT 83.17 Market value Asking price 80.00 PEDS Psycotropy - 1.02 TT 113.50 Market value Asking price 110.00 PEDS
  8. Amante

Selling>>> Weapons

I am placing the following weapons up for auction. I have set no buy out prices, but I will waste no time closing out the auction on any item when an acceptable bid has been placed. Bids will be accepted here in the sales thread or via PM. I will edit this post with the current bids in red as...
  9. Amante

Selling>>> Medical skill chips

Medical Skill chips for sale. I would prefer to sell these as a complete package, but will consider offers on individual chips. Asking price for the remaining package is 1100.00 PEDS. Item TT Market Value First Aid 12.06 936.70 Diagnostics 2.66 199.55 Anatomy 120.73 1299.03 SOLD New...
  10. Amante

Selling>>> Defense skills

Defense skill chips for sale. I would prefer to sell these as a package of both skills, but will consider any reasonable offer on the individual skill chips. Asking price 160.00 Skill Level Est. Skill Chip TT Skill Chip Market Value Dodge 526 1.20 170.20
  11. Amante

Selling>>>General Skills

General Skill chips for sale. I would prefer to sell these as a complete package, but will consider any reasonable offer on individual skill chips. Asking price for the package is 2900 PEDS. SOLD Skill Level Est. Skill Chip TT Skill Chip Market Value Alertness 1237 4.84 107.24...
  12. Amante

Selling M Ghost & Gremlin

Selling a complete set of M Gremlin armor and a nearly complete set of M Ghost, there are no foot guards with Ghost set. These will be sold as sets only. Asking price for the Ghost is 320 PEDS. SOLD Asking price for the Gremlin is 730 PEDS. SOLD Name TT Value Market Value Ghost Arm...
  13. Amante

Selling computer & engineering skill chips

Computer chip 1.94 TT estimated market value 63.51 PEDS Asking price 60.00 PEDS SOLD Engineering chip 1.50 TT estimated market value 205.95 PEDS. Asking price 200.00 PEDS. SOLD
  14. Amante

Selling> Mining skills and tools

Mining skills sold. I will accept offers for individual tools or offers for the complete set. The estimated market value of the mining tools is 256.80 PEDS Asking price for the complete set 250.00 PEDS Name TT Value Market Value OreFinder OF-211 (L) 94.08 98.23 OreMiner OM-104 28.96...
  15. Amante

Selling> 6x 6A and 6x 6B plates

Selling 2 sets of armor plates, as full sets only. The estimated market value of these sets are 6x 6A 277.85 PEDS and 6x 6B 301.56 PEDS. Asking price for the 6As SOLD Asking Price for the 6Bs 300 PEDS Reserved via PM until 21 Nov. Name TT Value Market Value Armor Plating Mark.6A...
  16. Amante

Selling> Complete Vigi M set including foot guards

Set sold....
  17. Amante

Small Tailoring/coloring skill chips

Is anybody interested in buying these skills? I don't want to waste the ESI's if nobody wants the skills. lol Skill; Level; Est. Skill Chip TT; Skill Chip Market Value Color Matching; 29; 0.03; 18.37 Make Clothes; 113; 0.15; 72.7 Coloring; 67; 0.08; 39.59...
  18. Amante

Small crafting related skill chips

Is anybody interested in buying these skills? I don't want to waste the ESI's if nobody wants the skills. lol Skill; Level; Est. Skill Chip TT; Skill Chip Market Value Attachments Technology; 36; 0.04; 9.17 Machinery...
  19. Amante

Freshly repaired cloths....

I was up at CND when the update hit, so I had to wait to get back down to the planet to check out my cloths that are in storage. As I suspected everything that was less than full TT before the VU looks like crap. The few items that I have that were at full TT looked pretty good though, so I...
  20. Amante

Paints for sale

Paints sold.
  21. Amante

Male Jag Thigh Guards

Male Jag Thigh Guards sold. Opening bid 2000 PED Auction will run for 3 days after the opening bid is met. Current bid 2100 PEDS
  22. Amante

Big BP sale

I gave it a try and have decided that crafting is just not for me, so I am getting rid of my entire BP collection. The below BP's are separated by category for you convenience. I would prefer to keep the sets together, but will entertain individual sales if the offer is right. The lists are...
  23. Amante

A little constructive criticism for MA

Let me start this on a positive note. I think the idea behind this year’s migration event was wonderful. There was something for everybody in the event as we, the players, asked for. Starting each MOB/player level in a different area and moving the central gathering point at the end was an...
  24. Amante

So now I can assess the ground.

I'd been expecting this to pop up for a while now. It still took me by surprize when it did. lol Click to enlarge
  25. Amante

Beacon mission solo?

I have been on several beacon missions, so I have a pretty good idea how they work and what to expect from them. A mid level player like myself, ( I am getting close to coolness to give you an idea of my skill range) with a set of Vigi + 6A’s could clear out all of the bots on a low level beacon...
Back