Search results

1. S

GenX000's The Sweat Price Is Right!

my guess Salerno Recover Vextro says 10.300 sweat. gl to getting it!
  2. S

ATH: Looks like even the "bests" can get a huge mammooth find :D

ped card I love your pedcard lol.. i would do anything for 1% of it :D
  3. S

Question: Question about BLP and Laser Skilling.

reply I think u handgun skill doesnt have a lot of influence on rifle. It surely does effect it but the blp technology skill has way more influence in the level of dmg and hit. Eventho u want to chip handgun i think its more efficient to just chip in rifle.
  4. S

my best claim ever

grats! First grats on your major find! then I see in chat u used OA-101, in this case what would the size have been with lets say OA-105? just curious because I can't seem to find any threads about the claim size increasing with certain amps.
  5. S

Help: paynova deposits

For some reason im unable to deposit with paynova for the past 3 days. anybody has some more information about this error and even more valuable information would be if anyone can tell me when this error will be fixed. thanks, - Salerno
  6. S

Why Skills Matter in a TT Loot Theory

armor decay So im wondering.. Ill use my own account for this example.. I now have CB24 sib (level 25 dmg, 26 hit) and I got almost full Bear armor UL. I usually only hunt atrox and when I am just hanging around having some fun I tend to go to big atrox or feffoids. According to your...
  7. S

MA's loot engine

lootable Well, there are 2 things I have to remark. 1. Atleast u are able to see how much there is in the lootpool at the machine. At MA u never know? Maybe 1 million ped decay a day and only 100.000 ped in the loot pool a day? Who can tell? 2. If EU would be like the machine, I would have...
  8. S

Small ecohunt on atrox young-old

So after going down down down down on peds I had a conversation with someone from cK last night. On his advice I decided to buy a cb19 and put on my pixie SGA with 5b plates and hunt some atrox young - old and any provider I run into by accident. I bought 300 ped ammo, 121,61 ped tt value...
  9. S

'Has anybody else had somebody cheat their way to a win in an ingame event?'

mathematics As I find it disturbing that he did this (I was there for the first 5 minutes I believe and also had a hof of killing 12 people without dieing, thanks for the help ghehe) I think people should hear about it. But u can't actually do anything about it other than noticing people about...
  10. S

Buying: Prospecting

25 peddder Forbidden You don't have permission to access /numchips.php on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request so still not a clue on how much it is.
  11. S

Selling: Shadow Harness and Arms (M)

pricing you should post some kind of price for it. I would then take it into consideration if i can afford a part.
  12. S

Buying: Full nemisis (M)

I am looking for full nemi (M). Possibily of nemi without footguards is acceptable for ofcourse a lower price. offer in pm or post
  13. S

Buying: Prospecting

Prospecting skill I have no idea how much ~25 ped tt value esi is (how much skillpoints it is). I have 2377 skillpoints in prospecting which i am willing to sell to you for 1500%. Let me know - Salerno
  14. S

Selling: Full ghost (M) tier 1

I am selling 6 parts of ghost (every part except footguards). Every part is tier 1 except for the thigh guards and most are arrond 1.1-1.3.. I would like you to make an offer. The first offer that seems acceptable to me will be accepted.
  15. S

My first time in HOF list

ghehe lol gratz on the discoverie i guess :P
  16. S

HoF: First Solo HoF - on Birthday too!!

gratz Happy birthday sir! and congratz on the hof
  17. S

FYI: My CND expierence

Hi all and welcome to my thread, I started this day with a atrox hunt with almost 600 peds of ammo. Not a single global and only 2 or 3 times a 20 pedder. So I was down about 420 after the hunt and decided to start mining. Bought 2x OA-105 and 2x OA-108 and all I got from it was about 396 ped...
  18. S

RObot Loot at last

congratz on the botty!
  19. S

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2010 – Sponsored by FPC

subscribtion Lightweight - Salerno Recover Vextro looking forward to it, hope the timezones we live in will be taken into account :)
  20. S

I just love it when people meet my expectations ...

My side of the story So, after a little cooldown from my side and also on ur side I assume, I made a new e-mail account and registered to tell all of you my side of the story to tell you not everything Alwyn says its true. First of all I want to start talking about the stuff not regarding the...
Back