Search results

1. S

Help: paynova deposits

For some reason im unable to deposit with paynova for the past 3 days. anybody has some more information about this error and even more valuable information would be if anyone can tell me when this error will be fixed. thanks, - Salerno
  2. S

Small ecohunt on atrox young-old

So after going down down down down on peds I had a conversation with someone from cK last night. On his advice I decided to buy a cb19 and put on my pixie SGA with 5b plates and hunt some atrox young - old and any provider I run into by accident. I bought 300 ped ammo, 121,61 ped tt value...
  3. S

Buying: Full nemisis (M)

I am looking for full nemi (M). Possibily of nemi without footguards is acceptable for ofcourse a lower price. offer in pm or post
  4. S

Selling: Full ghost (M) tier 1

I am selling 6 parts of ghost (every part except footguards). Every part is tier 1 except for the thigh guards and most are arrond 1.1-1.3.. I would like you to make an offer. The first offer that seems acceptable to me will be accepted.
  5. S

FYI: My CND expierence

Hi all and welcome to my thread, I started this day with a atrox hunt with almost 600 peds of ammo. Not a single global and only 2 or 3 times a 20 pedder. So I was down about 420 after the hunt and decided to start mining. Bought 2x OA-105 and 2x OA-108 and all I got from it was about 396 ped...
Back