Search results

1. Nukem

Is your avatar's name on this list? (Apology)

I been talking with the guy that actually setup and administers our forums. According to him, the **BLACKLIST** was never displayed publicly in the 1st place, It was behind a password and kept private to society members only. He states that only the **REDLIST** was made publicly available. The...
  2. Nukem

Support Smoking Crack? Told to contact Hanne?

You ever wonder how support works? Who are these people that are suppose to be in charge of assisting us? You ever wonder why you get those responses that make absolutely no sense, so you just finally give up? My wife sent of a request to rec@mindark.com to have some item points increased on...
  3. Nukem

Mall Shops are not Working.

Anyone else having trouble with the Shops Purchase item feature? Our Society has a new shop in PA Mall 3rd floor 10L and for some reason people are having trouble purchasing items out of it. On numerous occassions she has had to hand trade to make a sell to a customer in the shop. This is pretty...
  4. Nukem

DDOS Warning

Ok look, this is not 100% confirmed as to the source of the attack, as of now we only know the IP address being used and the city from where it is coming from, so don't prosecute me for saying this. We have discovered that we (Me & Wife) are being target by a DDOS attack. I noticed a couple...
  5. Nukem

Tragedy Strikes, to close to home.

Horrible things happen in this world everyday, the world as a whole has become immune to many of tragedies that strike pain in the heart of so many people. I want to spend a few minutes telling you about a special little man that touched our hearts. A special child in our lives has been struck...
  6. Nukem

Sherlock on the case, Market Manipulation

Sometimes I don't understand why the desire to make money in this game makes you stab your friends in the back. I'm going to now describe a example of what I mean about this. In accordance with this forums rules the names have been edited out. {removed} ****** *** ******* (wife) & ******* ****...
  7. Nukem

Personal Apology

This goes out to all the members of the community, that was hurt and was forced to make a sacrifice for the best interest of the community. Your grief did not go unnoticed and your hardship through it all will echo in EU history for many years to come. I Apologize For those of you that don't...
Back