Search results

1. octo

Uber: Weee my 1st hunting uber :) 1781 Atrox Guardian

And only my 3rd ever hunting hof. I got this at LA40 when trying to get that elusive 5k ped prize. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/153600-5k-prize-competition-la-40-a.html Here's my 2nd hof which I got at CP a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting, it was the 2nd...
  2. octo

Mobs I've globalled on solo

Aetherex Agrash Allophyl Ambulimax Araneatrox Argonaut Armax Bull Armax Cow Atrax Atrox Attacker Aurli Beacon mission Berycled Big Bulk Boorum Female Boorum Male Bristlehog Calamusoid Female Calamusoid Male Caperon Caudatergus Cersumon Chirpy Chomper Combibo Cornoanterion Cornundacauda Cornundos...
  3. octo

Happy Birthday Sarah Petal Poppet

I'm sure you'd like to join me in wishing :birthday: to a lovely little cutie in our soc family. She's 21, again!! :scratch2: :yay: :wtg:
  4. octo

Extreme Sheep LED Art

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw
  5. octo

Triple Bacon Burger - Yummy!!

After supper last night I was still hungry so I had a triple bacon sandwich. It was very yummy!! I'd been mining on North TI and was drawn towards the Hoggs. I just couldn't help shooting at them even though I didn't think I'd be able to manage them just with a Manis & Beast instead of...
  6. octo

My 1st solo Hogglo global

A couple of weeks ago I managed to kill a Hogglo young solo, but with a decent amount of fapping :) It was quite an achievement and I was very happpy about that. :yay: I wanted to hunt them again on my own but didn't want to spend as much time fapping as I did shooting so I asked...
  7. octo

Some more globals and an unlock too

In the excitement of getting my 1st hunting hof last week https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/135711-weee-my-1st-hunting-hof.html I forgot to post some globals which I'd had. Some Argonauts, Cornundacaudas & robots. Lastly but not least, I unlocked Martial Arts...
  8. octo

Question: How can you se members of a private forum?

Hi, I don't know if things have changed but I can't seem to find a way to get a list of the members of a private forum I'm a member of. I know it was possible in the past but I can't find a way of doing it now. Cheers
  9. octo

HoF: Weee my 1st hunting hof :)

After hunting with the soc last night on CP, I decided I'd try out Dome 1 myself. I'd tried it a couple of weeks ago, but not much luck. I managed a few Aurli weak on the west side, but then a Kreltin Alpha took a liking to me, so I was despatched back to revive pretty quickly. I decided to go...
  10. octo

some more globals, still no hof

Here are some of mine from the last few weeks. I got this after tiring of using a smacker two near swamp camp a while ago. I hadn't been hunting troxies at Corinth for a while so I was pleased to get this :) I got a couple of Ambus earlier this week, while trying to skill up BLP. This 2nd...
  11. octo

Help: Weird stats on Apis

Hi all, I'm a bit puzzled with the my current stats on the Apis. As you can see below I haven't yet reached the recommended level to use it, but my hit ability & critical hit are quite high at 9.4/10 & 9.5/10 respectively. I've not reached SIB with damage but have done so with hit. What...
  12. octo

Question: status message

Hi, did this just appear tonight? Cheers Octo
  13. octo

Achievement: Now I can assess how much melee damage I do

I was looking at skill unlocks on entropedia last week sometime and noticed that mda unlocks at at level 18 Swordsman Damage. I looked at my own skills and noticed I was just over lvl 17 in Swordsman Damage, so I decided to forge ahead. I finally unlocked it tonight, after I'd had a few...
  14. octo

Recycling is good for the environment :)

A collection of tin cans, also a collection of my 1st few robot globals :) 1st one is from a couple of weeks ago, after I'd been to TI to up my robot scanning skills. A few days later I went up to Zeus to skill up a bit on shortblades, and I got this on the way back after my blades were...
  15. octo

Ultimate Gaming Machine

Do you think this will run CryENGINE? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huyzCJvS6UQ
  16. octo

Haven't posted in ages ;)

only joking :) hello all, me again. Just a couple of small ones. As I was shooting this Ambu I was beginning to regret it since it was taking such a long time, but it was worth it in the end :) When I saw this Gatherer I had a feeling there would be some decent loot in it. :)
  17. octo

Nice Argonaut & Bristlehog

Another nice couple of globals. After I looted a CB19 last week from an Argo at Twin I went out to try to get another one. I didn't get one but got this instead, About 40 mins later I got this at TI. Still no new weapon but at least I can buy another one now. :) Cheers all
  18. octo

some globals from the last few weeks

Here are some globals from the last week, and a few older ones too. This one is from the last mob when I was on my way back to Zeus and almost out of ammo. Unfortunately I didn't manage a screenie, but entropiatracker.com did. :) The 2nd one is from a week or so later. I decided to check out...
  19. octo

4 globals & 1000th post

These are from the last couple of weeks... Some Iron on Exa land north of New Oxford, before it became Armax land. Some Lyst, west of PVP3. Last but one mob on the way back to Zeus after a poor hunt. Dropped a bomb while running back, after being killed when hunting hogglos This post is...
  20. octo

HoF: and 3 types of globals too

I decided to go hunting Bristlehogs with axes yesterday, and also to try out the TT ore & enmatter finders. I found a VII Nexus and was about to say :yay: to a soc mate, who'd been looking for some, but instead I dropped another probe with the 211 and was so surprised with this that I didn't...
  21. octo

Achievement: Cga

This is from a few weeks ago, but slow posting as usual. I hadn't been paying attention to the skills, so didn't realise I was so close.
  22. octo

HoF: There's Gold in Them Thar Hills

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea. After reading a thread where a soc mate was looking for Aetherex skins, etc I decided to go East from Nymphtown and see if I could get some. I TPd into the lake then continued east, as I started going over the little hills I dropped a few probes, my journey...
  23. octo

Longu Mature

Didn't think I had the gear or time/ammo to take part in LG so I decided to do some mining south of Sakura. Typical, though, that LA was part of the LG, so I decided to go west. Mining wasn't that good, but I got this though :) Thighs are Female Gremlin, TT is about 67ped, almost full, in...
  24. octo

woohoo I'm on a roll

well, maybe a small bun.... ;) I wandered up to Zeus Space Base to see if was still grim up north. It looked a bit cold in the blue wilderness, but these golden swirlies warmed me up a little bit :) Hmm, wrong forum, not that it really matters, but could a kind mod move it if needed?
  25. octo

Serendipity

I'd noticed earlier this evening that I only need 2 little bars to get Laser Sniper Hit to the top of lvl 29. After hunting Corns near Zeus North I saw I only had 1 left to go. So off I went to Argus... I shot a couple of Exas and the 1st Corn brought me this news: I'll post coolness...
Back