Search results

1. Sionkiewicz

When will Space be fixed

There have been many promises made by MA around space and none of them have come true. Missions have been a rumor for a long time. Gun ranges on space ships are all messed up. Still no mining in space and hunting anything in space is a huge gamble because loot is just so bad out there. When...
  2. Sionkiewicz

Q1: When will the shops on Ark (and other planets) be fixed

Presently, shopping is a huge pain. Constantly falling thru floors, trapped in tables, ect. Most shops are left un-stocked because it is so difficult to put new product in place. The malls look desolate and mostly abandoned. When will time be spent to work out the issues with the graphics?
  3. Sionkiewicz

NBK Army is looking for Active Players!

Like in the real world, in the Entropia Universe, your success or failure often depends on the people you meet and the things that you learn from them. In our group, we have Hunters, Miners, Crafters, PvPers, Sweaters, Traders, Shop Owners, Pilots, Investors, Stylists, Event Promoters, EU...
  4. Sionkiewicz

Ressurection of the "Damage Decides Order" Scam

I have received several reports recently of a certain individual (Name withheld to protect the Guilty) at Camp Icarus walking around and inviting players to a team hunt. The team is set to "Damage Decides Order" which then allows her to sit back and get loot without firing a shot. It's not an...
  5. Sionkiewicz

League of Legends streamer banned by Riot Games for Trolling Community

If only MA would do this to a few in-game.. http://fraghero.com/controversial-league-of-legends-streamer-banned-by-riot-games-for-trolling-community/
  6. Sionkiewicz

What is your Definition of PVP in Space?

I'm curious as to what people would consider/define normal Space PVP and where it crosses the line to Harrasment. The is multiple Choice so choose all that you feel apply. Edit: These are repeated actions.. not just one or two times.
  7. Sionkiewicz

One for the Wizz..

Thought you may like this one.. ;-) http://science.slashdot.org/story/10/10/02/0220210/Paleontologists-Unearth-Giant-Fossilized-Penguin
  8. Sionkiewicz

Talk about "One for the Road"..

I wonder if they can pull you over for Alcohol Abuse for this!! Scottish scientists develop whiskey biofuel
  9. Sionkiewicz

Intervention!!!!

He chooses.... Poorly.. :rolleyes: GpkQSB_h5lY
  10. Sionkiewicz

Happy New Year!!!

May Lootius bless you all with bounties in the coming year!! :yay: Happy New Year! :yay:
  11. Sionkiewicz

Happy Birthday Banner

Imagine my surprise when I logged in this morning to find this Very nice surprise and a much appreciated from this old man.. Thanks,
  12. Sionkiewicz

Help FireFox set a Guinness World Record!!

Please pledge to joining our effort to set a Guinness World Record for the most software downloads in 24 hours. Don't forget to tell your friends, family and colleagues to pledge to download Firefox 3 during Download Day! Give Micro$oft a :nutkick: Edit: Fixed the Link! Edit: Don’t forget to...
  13. Sionkiewicz

What happened to the EF Games Section?

Ok, I'm a bit bored at work right now and was logging in to Play a bit of "Slap Marco". But I go to click on the Games link and it's not there? Where did it go? Was it retired and I missed the party?
  14. Sionkiewicz

2 Pec Clothing Decay Alternative

As I'm sure all of you have read, there has been a very large uproar over this fee. In an effort to find common ground, I'd like to make a suggestion of a different way that this could be implemented which, in my mind, make it more realistic. let me state right now that this is only for...
  15. Sionkiewicz

Online Relationships

Very interesting article on Wired. I know of a few IRL relationships starting from meeting in the virtual world.
  16. Sionkiewicz

Chicken!

For those of us that have been to WAY to many seminars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL_-1d9OSdk Or, here's the white paper if you like -
  17. Sionkiewicz

New "monitoring" laws in Sweden

For those of you who wonder where MA get's their monitoring Ideas from.. ;) http://www.thelocal.se/6619/20070307/
  18. Sionkiewicz

NBK - New Soc Structure

We have created a new society in our family called the "N.B.K. Elite Guard". With it's introduction, I'd like to announce the new structure to everyone. N.B.K. Legion 0-20K total skills N.B.K Guard 20K-50K total Skills N.B.K. Elite Guard 50K-80K total Skills Natural Born Killers 80k+ total...
  19. Sionkiewicz

Santa? Can I have one of these??

Just what I need!! Air Guitar T-Shirt
  20. Sionkiewicz

Soc Attitude

As many of you know, I've taken over for Hardwrath in leading all the NBK Societies. I'm still trying to come to grips with all the aspects of this new job but have found something a bit disturbing. I went thru the Society Attitude toward the NBK Guard and found that there are several Societies...
  21. Sionkiewicz

Rda!!

Been wondering if this one was ever going to come. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :laugh:
  22. Sionkiewicz

N.B.K. Guard - Recruiting

:cheer: The N.B.K. Guard is looking for a few good players :cheer: (well, more than a few). We are actively looking for players with the professional standing of "Trained" or higher. If interested, please fill out an application at the Society Terminal (Please make sure to list your...
  23. Sionkiewicz

Careful how you treat your avatar..

Found this on BoingBoing.. ROFL Players Get Owned!!
  24. Sionkiewicz

New Website For N.B.K. Legion

This site has been closed.
Back