Search results

1. sndlwood

Selling: Skills: Best offer gets the lot

I'll start with skills as I really have no items of value. Looking for a fair trade for the lot (offers by PM only) in CLDs or PED, your ESI. Best offer gets the lot. [Skills] This list is from April of 2013 the real values are somewhat higher, but you get the picture. Agility,80.14,Attributes...
  2. sndlwood

Zero Chat Capabilities

Is it just me? This new UI is problematic for everyone I know, but I can still see and read chat in all channels, but when I try to submit messages into chat a blank line appears labeled with the channel name I am in. Then it gets worse. After I hit enter to submit my message and the blank line...
  3. sndlwood

Why Do The Eomon Migrate?

I'm not sure that this question has ever been asked. Why do Eomon and Longtooth migrate? I don't mean to learn more about the mating habits of virtual beast, as I doubt very much that MA and the minders of Planet Calypso switch the location of it's event mobs only to add variety and interest to...
  4. sndlwood

FYI: Thanks Omerta ~ True to Their Rep

I just wanted to personally thank Gionni & CrazyWolf and the other kind folks on the Omerta Society team for coming way out of their way to help my team kill a big Proteron we were having trouble with today on LA54. Thanks guys, we couldn't have done it without you. Oh, and I hope it dropped...
  5. sndlwood

Buying: Stack of Ten CLDs 12,000 PED

If you're looking to get rid of a stack of ten CLDs let me know. I'm in the market and I really don't want to stand around in twin all day tomorrow. PM me here or look for me in game. Time in game here is Entropia Universe time: 2013-01-21 01:38:01 Thanks
  6. sndlwood

Uber: Happy Spawn Day To Me

Exactly 7 years to the day of my account creation :cool: Thank you Calypso
  7. sndlwood

Is Ark way cooler than Calypso?

Take a look at the production value on this page/video. Ark has become about the coolest planet in this system. What reason does Caly have to keep it's player population when other developers are making serious efforts to excite interest and participation in their residents? And, should we all...
  8. sndlwood

Selling: Supremacy Foot Guards (M,L)

Selling Supremacy Foot Guards (M,L), full TT (287 PED), all tier levels in triple digits, below markup SOLD
  9. sndlwood

Why Looting Other Players is Not Theft

I think this needed it's own discussion: I'm afraid pure logic will have to suffice, unless you want to bring to MA's attention that criminal behavior has been taking place under their noses and by their consent since the beginnings of Entropia. I would love to see you prove it to the...
  10. sndlwood

Planet Project Entropia

I really miss the old map. Could MA Just re-release the original PE as a new planet?
  11. sndlwood

Fun With Lyrics

Ever re-write song lyrics? Here's my latest. From LCD Soundsytem New York I Love You But Your Bringing Me Down Adjusted lyrics: MindArk, I love You but you're bringing me down MindArk, I love You but you're bringing me down Like a rat in a cage unconditional slave MindArk, I love You but...
  12. sndlwood

If MindArk Was a Perfect Company

In her recent “State of Mind” thread MS9 said, “I no longer have faith that MindArk will do what's right by this community, let alone the Planet Partners to the degree that it will foster the level of success that many hope it should be able to achieve. The player base is not respected, nor...
  13. sndlwood

loot sprinkle effect, who needs this crap?

Were players having a difficult time seeing their dead creatures? Maybe the ones that fall through the ground. Which, by the way, this feature only made worse. Creatures with only a knee (Tezlapod knees are pretty tiny) sticking out are nearly impossible to loot without scanning your cursor over...
  14. sndlwood

PVP and Kill-Stealing

PVP areas are an accepted part of the experience of playing Planet Calypso. I'm not a big supporter of randomly PK'ing everyone I see in a PVP area, but I will on occasion, put somebodies lights out. Generally, I only PK another player when I am mining and want to hog the whole area (but not...
  15. sndlwood

Be Careful What You Dream Of

White Christmas my ass! It ain't much I know. Proteron ATH paid off the down payment though.
  16. sndlwood

Not Enough RAM Game crashes

Spend 15-20 minutes at Port Atlantis or Twin Peaks and my game Crashes. I assume all the avatars and vehicles of various sorts are the reason. As I can run for hours outside of these zones. Though if any vehicle enters my radar I experience some lag. I run the game on very high graphics (as I...
  17. sndlwood

Item/Creature labels wonkie on scroll over

Don't think this is a bug. Seems to only be my issue. When I scroll over an item of a creature the standard label location has shifted to the far left of the screen. Happens in both windowed and full screen mode, in first and third person. Re-log and repair does nothing. Support of course gave...
  18. sndlwood

Selling: 691 Ares Powder or Trade for Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L)

You need the powder to click the Speinir BP. Lets make a trade. Fire me a PM thanks. Cheers
  19. sndlwood

trying it on

for a change
  20. sndlwood

Issue with Client Loader

Anyone else getting this issue? Can't log into EU. Click to enlarge
  21. sndlwood

Flying Levi ~ Climbers Needed

I used to be able to climb to reach such places, but that was before cry2 and I no longer have my wally shelves. I believe these 2 mob are hunt-able...if you can get close enough. They are on an Island south of PA (1 lesser south of PA). Of course if you're afraid of heights... Click to enlarge
  22. sndlwood

ATH: On How I Shared in the #1 Hunting ATH

Click to enlarge When Hen Schroeder says, “Let’s go get an ATH on Proterons.” in soc chat, the correct response is, “Be right there”. Of course I had no real expectation of getting an ATH with him in team hunt last night. In fact, we strayed from the norm and chose our silly team name to tease...
  23. sndlwood

Uber: Jungle Lube

7K PED crude...nice MF-103/MA-102 Click to enlarge
  24. sndlwood

Help: can't see or operate...

Anyone else have this problem? can't see or operate... Teleporters, any terminals, BLP ammo, mining claim rods? Support case submitted
  25. sndlwood

Selling: Shop Deed

Forced to sell Shop Deed. Great location Treasure Island City, Platinum Building #6. Recently this building was re-located to it's former location near the TP. The shop itself is now directly next to the TP and near the trade centre. The area has yet to returned to is old glory, but in time...
Back