Search results

1. E

Lagg?

I haven't been in game since the 8th of November. First I had to download patches. Then I get in game and my frame rate is so slow it is too irritating to do anything. Even typing is super slow! I set all my options back to the way they were and it still just sucked. I looked on the forums...
  2. E

photo test

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/8/9/0/2[/URL][/IMG]
  3. E

Efd's

Just wondering if we are ever going to have EFD's or I guess they would be called PCFDs? now? Anyone hear anything?
  4. E

AHR - Rock Music

Like Rock? Tune in Fri 0300 MA time atlashavenradio.com PM me anytime with any requests and I will do my best to make it happen.:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  5. E

Selling: Female pixie gloves

F pixie gloves...asking tt+ 1.2 or make me an offer, I can't say no if you don't ask! Thanks for looking, have a great day!:yay:
  6. E

Selling: Selling! Pixie Shins!!! M & F

M & F Pixie shins for sale! Many have tier increase rates above 100!:yay::yay:PM me or hollar at me in game if you see me. Atm asking tt+ 1 (M) tt+ .5 (F) Many diff tt values to choose from. Thanks for looking and have a great day ;)
  7. E

Selling: (M)&(F) Basic Pattern Shirt

Female shirt is pink with Large cotton Fabric Texture (F,C) Male is apricot colored with a blue stripe down the side (M,C) Both can be recolored or textured. Asking 9.5ped for the Male shirt Asking 9.25 for the Female shirt. PM me for more info or MAKE ME AN OFFER, I can't say no if you...
  8. E

Selling: Male pixie shins

ALL MALE ALL PIXIE Shins {tt.89+1} Shins {1.95 +1} Below MV!!! PM me for more info OR MAKE ME AN OFFER! I can't say no if you don't ask. Thanks for l@@king!
  9. E

Selling: Female Pixie NO THIGHS

ALL FEMALE ALL PIXIE Harness {tt2.81+.95} Arms {tt.28+.5}Arms {tt 1.04+.7}Arms {tt 1.93 + .5} Shins {tt.96+.5},Shins {tt1.95+ .5 } Gloves {tt.36+.7},Gloves{tt 1.19 + .7}, Shoes{tt1.81+1.45}Face{tt.56+.8} ALL BELOW MU at least .20 most even more! PM me if interested. PM me with an offer, I...
  10. E

Got my free peds today

:wtg: Sweating kind of well, sucks. It really sucks. Like most people that start this game I thought, I can beat it out. I can be THE ONE. I'll sweat up to a hundy peds or so and things will be grand. I read all the posts saying people get bored. Not me I told myself. Apparently I was...
  11. E

Auction House Money Increments

Wouldn't it be nice if we could bid in the AH like a REAL auction. I can understand (I guess) not being able to place a higher bid of a pec. It sure would be nice if I could over bid by a nickel, dime, halfped or even a quarter though! It kind of screws the seller as well. If I am selling an...
  12. E

Different chat tabs

I don't know about anyone else but when I'm swunting/sweating sometimes there will be some interesting convo going on in soc or local chat. Then the yellow comes up. No more sweat or lost target. Or in group someone hits ATTACK and I miss the whole last part of the convo. It would be nice to...
  13. E

R button for driving!

How about making R available for driving. When I'm on long drives or even short ones, my finger feels like it is going to fall off from pressing W. Not to mention you have to stop if you want to chat at all. :D
  14. E

In game mail

What about an in game mail system? This would be an easy way for MA to make money. Especially when someone is busy hunting/mining/etc and doesn't want to run back to TP or w/e to get an item. COD would be awesome. They could charge a SMALL postage fee (or not). Same thing with GLOBALS, some...
  15. E

Soc Panel/tab/window

It would be nice to have a soc page to see who all is on in society. It would help when tryin to sell items etc. Puttin your whole soc list on your FL isn't really all that helpful.
  16. E

Halfway into week two

I'm halfway into week two now. Still sweating. I try and spend half my sweat profit everyday on a swunt, but that only ends up being 2ped. 2ped isn't much ammo. I think I am just gonna swunt every two days. I did go plain hunting one day. The loot was horrible and after burning through my...
  17. E

Selling: Sweat Looking for a regular buyer!

Yes I am a noob and I must sell some sweat. Seeing as how the market is depressed, I am looking for a regular buyer that can negotiate a deal with. I have been selling it 1k/4 ped. However I don't like sitting around all day/night trying to unload it. If you have a sweat need pls pm me with...
  18. E

Selling: (F) Pixi set (no thighs)

(F) Pixi Harness/Arms/Face/Shins/Feet tt + 6.02 for all. Arm tt value 2.00 Shins tt value 1.23 Harness tt value 2.81 Foot guard tt value 1.84 Face tt value .74 Gloves tt value .36 asking price TOTAL 15.00 PM me for additional info or a time/place to buy. Or PM with an offer I can't say no if...
  19. E

Selling: Male Pixi Harness

This harness is at 1.49 pedtt. I'm asking tt+.8. PM me to set up a buy time. Thank you.
  20. E

Accept Trade/Chat sound

I am a new player and I miss the green check mark to get into teams all the time. I just dont notice it! Couldn't ya'll put in a noise to alert me?
  21. E

Selling: Isis CB5 (L)

Isis CB5 (L) 1.45 ped left on it. ASKING 2.03 ped {140%} this is 16 percent LESS than the MV for the week. 23 % LESS than the MV for the month. I'll check the thread daily, I prefer you to PM me or You can usually find me at nea's place sweating and listening to Atlas Haven Radio!
Back