2. I

Can't take screen shot?

lol..you lost me...
  3. I

Can't take screen shot?

How do I do that ? thnx
  4. I

Can't take screen shot?

I just got my first HOF (381 ped nothen great) and I cant take a screen shot? I hit pntScn as always but the shot come out black. I've taken many in Entrpia b4. I can take screens of anything else on any web page,but not in Entropia? This is on Win 8.1 64bit. any help? thnx
  5. I

About done with the 10k argonaut Bronze

I'll go with athletics then. No I did'nt ever chip out,just have'nt played steady. I just came back from not playing for a year.. Thnx
  6. I

About done with the 10k argonaut Bronze

I'm just a few hundred away from the 10k. What should I take . The 19.17 ped Athletics or the 19.17 ped Inflict Range damage? Right now my Athletic score is 934. My inflict range damage is 2844 Thnx
  7. I

Any non tax area for scout+ argos

I will check those areas out.. thnx
  8. I

Any non tax area for scout+ argos

I'm in the middle of the Bronze argo mission. Is there any place on calypso that is not taxed that has argos Scout to Hunter? Hunting atm at Big OLA 42. thnx
  9. I

BIG Industries Reward Program

How do I register for Big events and such?
  10. I

FYI: PayByCash

Thnx I'll check them out...
  11. I

Nevermind..I see I have to wait fr the personlized card in the mail... Can this card be reloaded at the place of purchase by cash ? thnx
  12. I

I'll have to check out that green dot... Can you depo right away with the green dot ? Thnx
  13. I

WTF ..why..that is the only way I can deposit with out the old lady knowing.... :_(
  14. I

What % on chip ?

I have a Vehicle Technology chip with a skill level of 2426..If I was to chip it out ,what % should I go for? I seen a vehicle repair chip sell the other day fr 3200% ? thnx
  15. I

Get FPC Out of your VOCABULARY!

I had fpc once... got rid of it with dog shampoo.. The sds, I had to go to county clinic to get rid of that..
  16. I

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

thnx....;)
  17. I

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Where is Mega Campish ??? thnx
  18. I

Vtol terrain abuse and 5* to support

I seen this in another thread about hunting but it could and should pertain to this so called exploit... : Hi, Thank you for your patience. We have been informed by SDS that the Creative utilization of the environment is part of the Planet Calypso experience. Kind regards, XXXX| Planet...
  19. I

Just came back - not impressed.

What ? The gun aint big enough or I dont have enough skillz?
  20. I

thank you all fr the help... I'm still learnin this mess:laugh:
  21. I

The LR32 is maxed ,I'm at 50 agility,24laser hit/20 dmg... aint that high enough ?
  22. I

You must have a hell of allot better luck than me...lol The only time I get a glob or 2 is right after a depo, then nothen and very seldom break even... Never had a hoff. Wore out 3 Isis Lr32s killn Atrox. You'd think I'd get a little hoff outa that... :scratch2:
  23. I

My Two Golden rules to being able to play and enjoy Eu happily...

Rule : 72..... do not blow a $100.oo depo in 7 days.....:(
  24. glob 12

glob 12

25. glob 11

glob 11

Back