Search results

1. Major Force

A Temporary Resolution to the Auction Bug.

Hi All, Have you come across a non-auction-able item / stack that you are trying to add to the Auction whilst in-game, but all you get is the following dialog box error message?... :eyecrazy: :: Your account balance is not sufficient to place this bid. (even if you already have more than...
  2. Major Force

Tracker: No Screenshots Anymore?

Tracker is no longer saving Screenshots to the specified folder. :confused: I am using Windows 8.1 Pro, I have asked another EU'er if they had the same problem :(, they have Windows 7 and also do have the same issue. :scratch2: I have tried the following scenario's... :wise: Pressing "Print...
  3. Major Force

Thoughts for Merry Mayhem

Hey Guys, Got to say, loving what you have done so far, but as for Merry Mayhem this year I think the points system is sort of not going to work out, as the majority of winners will be players who have access to a High end weapon which they can use to get more done per 1 hour instance. So I...
  4. Major Force

Achievement: Finally I Discovered Something :D

Major Gravity Force was the first to discover the ability to place Generic Fuse on Auction. :wtg::yay: LoL
  5. Major Force

Stamina Bar...

Stamina Hey Guy's, Not sure if this has already been mentioned in the past but, does the stamina have something to do with run speed or something else? If stamina has something to do with running speed, shouldn't there be a stamina bar like the health bar?
  6. Major Force

ET Mapper Add-on!

Hi Starfinder, Is there any chance of the Maps in the Mapper Add-on in Entropia Tracker being updated with the new VU Maps? Cheers! :cool: Major
Back