Search results

1. RJ-Rob

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: 25/03/2024 Will update once its been processed!
  2. RJ-Rob

Price Check Ghoul (M) Full set Tier 3.99

@Killahbee was totally wrong with his figures! Wiki is also very out of date too. This is the true cost and break down for Tier 3 alone. Ghoul Tier 3 Mats: Tier 3 Comps = 420 (7X60) - 546ped total at 650% Ares Powder = 175 (7X25) - 95.55ped at 105% Megan Ingot = 245 (7X35) - 140.26ped at 106%...
  3. RJ-Rob

Selling: SELLING: RJ Rob James SELLING EVERYTHING!

Updated the thread a lot yesterday - I have put up a job lot deal for my furniture and apartment incuded. Daily bump
  4. RJ-Rob

daily bump.....
  5. RJ-Rob

Loads still left to say, lets hope I can sell a nice chunk of stuff today :) Daily bump
  6. RJ-Rob

Automove "R" no longer working in space

No it does not work on planet either. I have tried the R does not work in planet or space. Let us hope this patch today fixes it.
  7. RJ-Rob

Would be great if I could get a nice amount of sales today to speed up the process. Daily bump :coffee::coffee::wtg::wtg:
  8. RJ-Rob

Added: [CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1] tier 7.58 TR 154/200 Bump
  9. RJ-Rob

Sold set of 7X 6a Armor plates! Daily bump....
  10. RJ-Rob

bump............. Added vigi adj set tier 0-2 and set of 7X 6a armor plates.
  11. RJ-Rob

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

Bits in bold - this is where you are alienating me and others when you use words like "We" I mean when you use such wordings you make people think things and speculate as to your reasons and motives. I am not stopping people from visiting RT. If people want to visit them feel free but you will...
  12. RJ-Rob

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

Something does not add up with this thread after checking his entropialife profile, all the globals he has had have all been done on caly lol. I know that EL will not show globals on EL when on RT if there is not many who is running the client so that data will not be listed on the profiles. But...
  13. RJ-Rob

The wondering missing ND appears out of nowhere soon to vanish into the abyss again. This is how it is, he comes and goes all the time. That is why RT is in such bad shape. I do not know what obstacles he has with MA atm. But I hope what he said is true this time and they work it out so they can...
Back