Search results

1. shinyboy

Selling: LVL 7 Panther Spawnable@all planets

BUMP:yay::yay:
  2. shinyboy

Selling: LVL 7 Panther Spawnable@all planets

LVL 7 Panther Spawnable@all planets. accept bids from 70 PET euh no PED :) PM me
  3. shinyboy

Merp

Hi M8 I can't thank you enough for the merp spawn you created.. But the numbers of spawn is dropping..... making it very difficult to hunt them now.. I Still need to kill around 5500 of them to complete my Iron mission.. I hope you can help us out m8 !! Greetings Shiny bold Erasor
  4. shinyboy

Ouroboros "Merp" Island

WOW, As written above change to high lvl mobs... just logged in today to complete my 5000 mission.. and 10000 after that.. But now High level mobs have been added to the area.. So again this place can not be used to complete the iron mission as not the lvl counts but the number of kills.. So I...
  5. shinyboy

Fast Trade

Thank you for the effort. I don't trade that often anymore , but when I do ... I'm helpless without it !! Thanks !!
  6. shinyboy

Merp

ouch ,I now see the building next to the rescue point is empty ??? We REALLY NEED a repair, trade,storage terminal and offcourse en auction guys !!! I REALLY BADLY NEED THIS !!! Thanks !!
  7. shinyboy

Merp

At last !!!!! THX !!!!!!! What a great place !!! with auc, what we need more !! GREAT stuff !!! THANKS !!! Will be there for the next couple of weeks !
  8. shinyboy

Merp

You're so funny ...:laugh:
  9. shinyboy

Merp

Hi, Searching for low level spawn of Merps alone there in the field .. to complete the iron mission. Who knows where I can find large amounts of those ??? Thanks !!!
  10. shinyboy

Selling: All kind of leathers to sell

just a reminder.. next Auc post , all one PED up or I lose on them .!!! :(
  11. shinyboy

plaved on the Auction : Allophyl Leather - Quantity : 66 - 109,43% Traeskeron Leather - Quantity : 324 - 107.00% Primordial Longu Leather -Qauntity : 61 - 110,02% Gandivore Leather Texture - Quantity : 11 - 189.39% (5ped) Snablensnot Leather texure - Quantity : 23 - 173,91% (6ped)
  12. shinyboy

Fast Trade

Good Job !!!:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  13. shinyboy

Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

thx !!!! Still the best tool around there !!!
  14. shinyboy

:yay::yay::yay::yay: Bump... :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  15. shinyboy

a bump for the cloth people :)
  16. shinyboy

:yay::yay::yay::yay: BUMP :yay::yay::yay::yay::laugh:
  17. shinyboy

Hi !! I've a large collection of different leathers to sell. As a lot of leathers don't sell on the auction because a tailoring talented avatar does not check the auc 24/7 or does not need it every week. Here is the list of leathers I have with the amount and selling mu. Send me a PM were you...
  18. shinyboy

New Avatar Pics!

wow nice :)
  19. shinyboy

New Avatar Pics!

Had some picture problems.. solved at last.. We have a lot of parameters to adjust.. But when you want to fit it to RL creation.... then I still miss a lot of them. This is the best I could to .. I worked with this method : print screen, photo of my face, overlay in Photoshop (transparent) and...
  20. shinybold evolution

shinybold evolution

21. shinyboy

New Avatar Pics!

we have a lot of parameters to ajust.. But when you want to fit it to RL creation.... then I still miss a lot of them. This is the best I could to .. I worked with this methode : print screen, foto of my face, overlay in Photoshop (transparent) and adjusted the avatar untill I had the best...
  22. shinyboy

before-after-reallife

V10 V14 Real live V14 is not Bold anymore.. You can see a hairline .. So Shiny Bold erasor is not Shiny anymore :(
  23. Shiny Bold erasor RL

Shiny Bold erasor RL

24. shinyboy

New Avatar System

In RL I'm Bold, not a single hair on my head !! So My avatar almost looks the same as I am in RL. I also picked my avatar name as the same.. Why do you think it is called Shiny Bold Erasor. But now the Bold guy is not Bold anymore, you still can see the hair line !! Please add a the real bold...
  25. shinyboy

In the god name remove the avatar update !

Yes indeed same problem here, I don't have a lot of clothes but they were a lot better before the update. But especially the REALLY bold look that is gone bothers me a lot !!! To all, do they read all our stuff here or should a fill in a ticket for the bold problem?? I know they've asked not...
Back