Search results

1. Hamish

Entropia Universe on the front page of The Metaverse Tribune

Few and far between when I post in here Axe. But I just wanted to say... Very nicely done:thumbup: I've always enjoyed your blogs from day 1 and it was very cool to see the mention of TKoC within this one ;) Looking forward to reading more.:cool:
  2. Hamish

Happy 5th Birthday..

to The Knights of Calypso!:yay::yay::birthday: Just a quick Birthday message to all of our Society Members new and old. To another five years:cool: gl and take care:D
  3. Hamish

Torn Between Two Tablets

Sony would be my choice. Replaced my iPad with an acer a500. Android market seems to be coming on leaps and bounds. (gave the iPad to my 4 year old daughter as it is very user/child friendly)
  4. Hamish

Xandar Catman - Please Empty your Mailbox

Sent him a quick email too :)
  5. Hamish

Xandar Catman - Please Empty your Mailbox

I'll drop him a message on our forum :)
  6. Hamish

A big thankyou to kingjehu for his SIB charts

Ditto. Great set of charts:D
  7. Hamish

Misstake

Hi, Russ and Faf are members the The Knights of Calypso. I'll post a link to this topic in our forum to inform them. Cheers, Hamish
  8. Hamish

Windows 7 Starter Edition + ASPIRE ONE 522 netbook

I have the same Acer as an "away from home" EU access machine. Runs the game fine. Have you tried running it in Admin mode??
  9. Hamish

movie title anyone?

Thanks!:yay:
  10. Hamish

movie title anyone?

Copied and pasted from Yahoo Answers..... Your description sounds like a mixture of two things: Invasion (1997 TV miniseries) aka Robin Cook's Invasion starring Luke Perry, Kim Cattrall, Rebecca Gayheart, Neal McDonough, Rosanna DeSoto, Chuck McCann IMDb synopsis: Small rocks fall from the...
  11. Hamish

Buying: Plain Chairs

Looking to buy a few plain chairs. PM or post here with the quantity and prices that you have available. I will keep this thread open until I have the desired amount. My usual gametime: 23:00 - 01:00 GMT Thanks in advance.
  12. Hamish

Hunting Livestream

Fantastic for sitting at work watching a TKoC team hunt :yup:
  13. Hamish

Info: Soc List 2011

Double link for The Knights of Calypso. If you can use www.TkoC.eu and remove the "entropiaflights" link. The public will still be able to access the Society forum through he website. Thanks!:)
  14. Hamish

nice Prot

Nice one Jane:wtg::yay:
  15. Hamish

EUA = Entropia Universe Anonymous

My name is Hamish, I too have sinned. Forgive me Father for it has been two days since I last deposited.:saint:
  16. Hamish

Info: Ola #57 - Miners Heaven, No Mobs, No Hills, No Bullshit Resources

Your LA turned out to be a good first time attempt at mining for me:yay: Achieved my first HOF there last night... Will be back:yup:
  17. Hamish

Achievement: My very first HOF :)

and it was in mining :scratch2: I decided to try my hand at a little bit of mining, as I had never really tried a large run. Headed over to LA #57. No Mobs and flat ground. Thought it would be a good place to start. And after about 20 minutes this came "found a deposit (Iron Stone) with a...
  18. HOF25-01-11

HOF25-01-11

My First HOF
  19. Hamish

Resolution Estimate

If your in a 40min radius of my location save some of those crackers fo me:popcorn:
  20. Hamish

Continued Maintenance

Me too:) Lemon chicken with peppers & Honey (and what a comment to quote on for my first ever post:laugh:)
  21. Hamish

Test 1

:rolleyes:
Back