Search results

1. ShadowFighter

Selling: Shogun Armor Set (M)

Selling my Shogun set, willing to give some discount! TT is around 45 ped!
  2. ShadowFighter

Buying: Shogun parts

I would like to finish my Shogun (M) Set, so I'll need Face-guard, Thigh-guards and Arms :) PM me here or ingame Ty, The ShadowFighter Lucky
  3. ShadowFighter

Against EULA?

Hello everyone! My girlfriend would like to try out this game, but we only have one computer. So is it against EULA that we play on the same PC with different accounts ? Best wishes, ShadowFighter
  4. ShadowFighter

Ninja Hood/High Jacket Stripes (M)

Hello crafters! I'd like to ask , if anyone can make me a Ninja Hood or High Jacket Stripes (M) ? Regards, ShadowFighter
  5. ShadowFighter

Trooper (M) Armour?

Hi! I'd like to ask that, if someone can make a Trooper (M) armour for me ? Regards, ShadowFighter
  6. ShadowFighter

Impossible mission for me....

Hi! I'm stucked at Fort argus cuz I didn't know that the the very clever MA made lots of Harbingers near the teleport.... It's impossible to get out here.... Thanks MA for the GREAT event...
  7. ShadowFighter

Just curious

Hi everyone! I am a bit unhappy now, cuz I am trying to sell my 170 Rutol stones for a week now, and still nothing. Just to clarify , I have gotten some offer from resellers, but I don't want to loose much peds... As I think nobody want... So selling for a week now in Twin Peaks and not a...
  8. ShadowFighter

Selling: Rutol

Hello all, I'd like to sell 170 Rutol ,which I collected myself :) I am accepting any marketable prices :) Greetings, Shadow
  9. ShadowFighter

Shadow's Mining Service

Hello everyone, I am planning to do a Mining service for everybody who would be interested in it :) First of all I do mostly ores, and I have lvl 6 in prospecting and lvl 5 in Miner. Of course I have some conditions for my service: a.) You need to pay all the decay on Finder and Miner. b.) At...
  10. ShadowFighter

Katsuichi Honor

Hi! I'd like to ask what's the minimum lvl to be able to use this weapon well ? Because entropedia sais nothing about it :S
  11. ShadowFighter

Shogun + plates?

Hi! I'd like to ask that, what could be the best plate for my Shogun armour ? I'm not so rich:) So it should be cheap but more effective than 1A :)
  12. ShadowFighter

Selling: 10k sweat

As I have collected all the 10k sweat, and not reselling. I would like to get a better price than 3 PED / 1k. I hope I can get a better offer than this.:ahh:
  13. ShadowFighter

NooB looking for an ingame job!

Hi! I have started this game about 1 month ago, and I'd like to apply on any job offered:) Hope someone could help me. PS: ( Not only for peds, just I don't wanna get bored with sweating, till I can deposit :) ) Regards, Shadow
  14. ShadowFighter

How to reveal a skill ?

Hi! I would like to know how can I reveal my profession under my name ? I mean under my name is the society name and I saw people have a profession under it. How can I switch it on ? Thanks, Shadow
  15. ShadowFighter

Newbie looking for a soc!

Hi! I'm a new player and I'm looking for a society. I live in Europe so I'd like to get a soc with european users mostly. Thanks for any advice!
Back