Search results

1. M

Have you ever been scammed?

id prefer if u didnt use the name JJ... since my friend uses JJ in his name... and i know of 3-4 more that also do.... could give them a bad name lol
  2. M

Medusa's Head - The auction - The drama - and what really happened

congratz thats one hell of a good deal u got there..... i bet fpc are thinking cheap twats where was all the bidders?:D
  3. M

Merry Mayhem 2010

they cant do that because if they do their 30 hours they cant log in again, or they will lose everything they worked for....
  4. M

Merry Mayhem 2010

its what ur hoping for? how are FPC to know this if nobody gives them ideas like it? we all know how useless at managing events and stuff they are...
  5. M

Merry Mayhem 2010

ok i cant understand why MA cant put a big area around all the spawn areas for the mobs in question, like land areas.... have the timer start when u enter with a message like when u enter a LA then timer stops when u exit the area, and u get another message like when u leave a LA with how long u...
  6. M

Selling: ModFap, DOA Imp Strikehammer & Full Male Carramone

are all the carramone parts t1....?
  7. M

Help: Loosing connection

ok i found the case i send to them, here it is 2010-06-08 11:40 - You wrote: hi, iv been playing EU and keep getting kicked out due to "lost connection" the amount of peds wasted from hunting health regen mobs is silly... and now i cant log in at all... it says connection lost. please help...
  8. M

Help: Loosing connection

hey, i was getting this and there is a easy fix.... go to tools and change ur connection speed to the one that is a bit lower than yours, or keep trying different ones untill its solved, that was the answer i got from support and it worked straight away :)
Back