Search results

1. B

Enigma Flash Back Video

I came across this link a while back and it reminded me of how many might have felt during the enigma experience, it made me laugh so much I just could not resist sharing it, the quality of the puzzle in this game and mechanics was just classic with no 3d world or complex graphics, just pure...
  2. B

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Crimson -En- Phoenix !Register Crimson -En- Phoenix
  3. B

Atrox And Osseocollum Event, 10 Peds Per Global LA40, LA51

!Register Crimson -En- Phoenix !Register Crimson -En- Phoenix
  4. B

Selling: [Mission Galactica Coin (Orange) ]

No, check the Mission Galatica guide link in the first message, it has all the TT cost information that each stage requires and which material in addition to a running total cost of reaching each stage.
  5. B

It's 1,550 PED (bid) at Calypso Auction. Total cost for me to complete to stage V and collect the Stage VI coin to sell was 1,900 PED TT.
  6. B

Reply to issues raised above, checked with support and they confirm no issues. If you wish to verify for yourself then contact live support directly. Live Support Transcript: brokencode If someone has not completed the galatica missions before can they just purchace my orange token and start...
  7. B

Have purchased materials and completed mission to collect coin after some ESI Sales to simplify sale of item. Coin is now listed at Calypso Auction.
  8. B

Comment removed
  9. B

[Mission Galactica Coin (Orange) ] 1,550 PED (bid) @ Calypso Auction UPDATED: [Mission Galactica Coin (Orange) ] at Calypso Auction Please ensure you meet health requirement: 120 hp, total cost to start stage VI is "1,900.05 TT" as shown below: Details found here...
  10. B

Selling: Blueprint Collection

BP's now listed on auction via multiple planets, fill ya books its the weekend and thank you to all that have purchase so far.
  11. B

Selling: Ranked Psy-Sword - Tier IV

Final Reduction Price reduced based on other items on the market at similar or slight better eco Now 500 PED BUY
  12. B

has been updated
  13. B

BUMP - Damage/PEC:=2.853 or around 3.000 with an amp + accuracy enhancers added to description.
  14. B

There is only one of each BP - now listed on calypso, arkadia, next island, toulan, cyrene, rocktropia auction. (please be aware that there are a few trade terminal bp's in the list, just ignore those ones) ValueBook Alloy Plate Blueprint0.01Arkadia Components Ball Bearings...
  15. B

Price Price reduced, now 1,000 PED BUY
  16. B

Selling: Angel Shin Guards, SGA Edition (M) Tier III

Auction Item now has bid at auction on calypso 9h 44min left
  17. B

Selling: 16 x [Compet Deed]

16 x [Compet Deed] - sold Held onto these for a while now, but willing to let them go for the right price, they cost 100ped ea from global auction. Listed on calypso auction or pm a near offer. SOLD
  18. B

Selling: Angel Shin Guards, SGA Edition (M) Tier III

Angel Shin Guards, SGA Edition (M) Tier III SOLD 1032 BID 1532 BUY @ calypso auction SOLD
  19. B

Ranked Psy-Sword - Tier IV (SOLD) SOLD 500 PED BUY Damage/PEC:=2.853 or around 3.000 with an amp + accuracy enhancers as per data found on http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompare.aspx
  20. B

Entropia Cyrene Map 2016

New landing page + some other updates.
  21. B

Entropia Cyrene Map 2016

ads now remove themselves after 90 seconds Had a little time spare so worked out how to get the adverts to go away, regulars can now enjoy ad free after 90 seconds. Enjoy!
  22. B

Entropia Cyrene Map 2016

aww I was really excited to see that was in-dev, where does it say its no longer happening as the link is still active?
  23. B

Entropia Cyrene Map 2016

New ads added and some interesting news i came accross When I was on my last random Entropia internet crawl for news and changes I came across this link http://www.entropiaplatform.com/entropia-platform/third-party-partners/vincere-b.v/ and I thought some of you may also like those types of...
  24. B

Entropia Cyrene Map 2016

Update Amazon adds removed from site, should now load quicker, few other small tweaks also. Thank you to those that have reported typo's, missing creature locations. Not playing much at the moment but keep me posted of any updates and I'll get them added asap.
  25. B

Entropia Cyrene Map 2016

After review, I feel that adding pictures of the creatures would not add significant value. In the future I may add a separate gallery section, which could also name the creatures. There are several other sites that already have pictures if you are still curious as to what they look like...
Back