Search results

1. D

PvP4 minning log

Nice results so far :) Keep going, I am interested how it will turn out.
  2. D

Annual report 2013

WTF is this?
  3. D

Selling: R150 UL Tier 7.0 - 120 Max Dps at Affordable Price

I agree with you friend, it's a sales trick...
  4. D

Do you think the invasion mob are killing the loot pool ?

Yeah, it is a somewhat unfair system. But look at the bright side - if someone can hit a different mob and get a reward while you are getting only losses, so can you :) It's the game of chance. I was having bad luck for the first 2 years I have been playing - only losing and someone else always...
  5. D

True, it doesn't mention the distribution within the profession. But what proof do you have in support of mob based lootpools? I have observed the opposite though - big ATHs dropping within the first couple of hours of releasing a new mob. Common sense tells me that it is more plausible to not...
  6. D

Not a belief - MA confirmed in the dev notes that the loot pool is shared. It is divided only by profession, not by mob. Being a programmer myself - it makes most sense to make it that way too.
  7. D

The ATH doesn't have to come from the same mob - the hunting pool is shared between all mobs. That 84k might just as well come from a bunch of other mobs, accumulated well before the time it dropped.
  8. D

HoF: ALL Item Trooper Hof

Congratz, the loot window looks very nice :)
  9. D

Question: Deposit, Just Wondering

I created my avatar in 2009. Initial cap was 200 PED ($20) and ever since confirming my card the cap has been 50,000 PED ($5,000). I had have friends reporting different initial/confirmed caps, so I suppose it all depends on your creation date / RL location / CC type... I also had to send MA a...
  10. D

Question: Deposit, Just Wondering

The purpose of the initial deposit limit is to confirm you are the owner of the credit card. After you have confirmed your card you can deposit up to $5000 per month (at least that's the limit for me). I think you can move that limit even further up if you needed to.
  11. D

camera error while healing

There is an action in the library called "OTS camera" or something like that.
  12. D

camera error while healing

Have you tried "over-the-shoulder" cameras? You have the crosshair in 3rd person view.
  13. D

The Best Investment opportunity

I think he asks for 100k PED not $100k though...
  14. D

Selling: Herman ARK-40 Smuggler T7.6

Drunk? :) ...
  15. D

Info: When you see people like this, report them, lets get them off EU

Even if MA were to reprogram AI to stop following you after 250 feet it will open the doors for other type of exploiting: hunters will shoot mobs from distance, run away to lose agro and then keep shooting, enabling them to kill mobs without defensive decay. So there is no pleasing everybody :)
  16. D

Flying back from Cyrene

Only the person making the final shot gets all the loot.
  17. D

Unlimited Combustive Attack Nanochip VII

Gratz on the discovery :)
  18. D

Unlocking ESL

This :wise:
  19. D

FYI: pre-Mayhem available info summarized

Question: will the turnover on these new mobs be counted towards CLD payouts? I guess not, because they are in an instance. Oh well...
  20. D

Question: Is 20-30% return on CLD realistic?

Thank you for the clarification. And no, this time I didn't read the report, because all the previous ones I have seen were in Swedish, so I didn't bother to check.
  21. D

This is indeed worrisome.
  22. D

How on Earth is it possible to have an average financial loss of $250,000 per month being such a small company with several employees?
  23. D

anyone having trouble depositing today?

No answer to the support case here, no peds in-game, and cash is gone from my bank :mad:
  24. D

Failed: Why?....from healing to gun..now on my reapair Toll on my Quad...

You don't lose anything when any action get the "Failed" message. I guess it is caused primarily by network lag.
  25. D

Free reparing on the Saratoga till 01-01-2013

Add me to the guestlist, Dark Zhulkov Syde :)
Back