Search results

1. D

HoF: A good start in mining

Got this claim late last night, was almost asleep on the keyboard when the bright yellow lights woke me up :D First HOF in mining, amp level 1 :yay:
  2. D

Selling: Archon Sword

SOLD Cheers!
  3. D

Buying: Calypso Land Deed

Currently I am buying 1 CLD for 1230 PEDs. Send me a PM here and we can meet ingame. Edit: got the deed
  4. D

Uber: 3,404 - Drone 01

After 3 years of playing, I finally got my first 4 digit loot. No need to be jealous, I have lost several times more during my Entropia lifetime :) But even something small given back brings hope and a smile :) Enjoy yourself in the virtual universe and have a great day!
  5. D

HoF: It has been a long time.

I know, I know, it's nothing interesting. But it has been such a long time that it felt good to get the big swirlies again. I only hope it will be less than a year to the next one :)
  6. D

Selling: Kilic Vass

Selling my Kilic Vass tier 2.9 The sword is at minimum TT, which is 3663 peds. Start bid: +800 ped. Buyout: +1000 ped. Auction will end one week after I have received a bid.
  7. D

Renting Kilic Vass Unl

I would like to offer my sword for rent, since I do not have much time to hunt with it lately. Here you can find stats about this magnificent unlimited blade: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=486 The sword is tier 2.9, you can place 2 enhancers on it, to either...
Back