Search results

1. T

Selling: Selling Various UL and (L) BPs

Hello, I'm selling a number of (L) and UL QR 1.0 BPs. All offers will be considered. Please provide an offer for each individually named blueprint you desire - while there are a lot of BPs here, I am not looking to sell these in bulk. You can post in here or reach me in game. If you would...
  2. T

Selling: Nanobots

Selling Adrenaline Nanobots (10% faster reload for 1 hr), 85 ped each, pm me in game! Torene
  3. T

LT Error Message + No Loot + Internal Error

Hey, I was fighting LTs SW of Minopolis, and was getting some Code 5 error message (as well as no loot). I logged off to see if relogging would help, and now I'm getting an Internal Error message and can't log in. Anyone else having this issue? Tor
  4. T

Selling: Nanobots-Adrenaline Boost

Selling 12 Adrenaline Boost Nanobots (10% faster reload for one hr). Make me an offer I can't refuse :P Torene
  5. T

Residue Bug?

So lately (in the past week or two), I've become unable to apply residue to anything. Since I was kinda looking into crafting vehicles, this is really lame. I've reported this to MA, and they gave me the usual *we sent this information to the appropriate team* response. Is anyone else having...
  6. T

Achievement: Opalo, Tier 3!

So, I haven't had much occasion to post anything in quite some time. I mean, I probably could've posted completing the Shinkiba 10k or the Bibo V, but they were just point missions by the time I finished them (Well, Combibo started as one), and I just didn't feel as much a sense of...
  7. T

Question: HELP! I want to get eaten by fishies!!

I can't seem to find a decent spawn of rippersnappers anywhere! There seems to be about 40 in total in the Nymphtown lake, and only about 20 south of Zychion...help!! I don't need to get mobbed ALL the time, but even that's better than a spawn where I kill them in 1 min and wait 5 min for...
  8. T

Selling: Selling Skills

Selling Skills, you provide ESI, collateral can be provided. See http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=5569 for list of skills, anything above 100 skills is fair game. PM, reasonable offers only please.
  9. T

Selling: Selling Various BPs and BP books

I will remove them from the list as they sell. Calypso BP books aren't really for sale, they just don't have nice names like the Arkadia or Rocktropia ones and I'm too lazy to search for them. I am located on Calypso. PM me with offers and we can find a place to meet up. Bold are 40 qr or...
  10. T

92 click Lvl 3 light bp

Not nearly enough to counter the 30k ped loss I've had in the past three weeks but welcome nonetheless. (And before the comments start yes I know amps are risky, but this is the 1st time I've gotten anything worth anything over 1k in the past 3 weeks.) BP is on auction, 1k bid, 1702 buyout...
  11. T

Argo Scout Event Results

So, I got the results email ~ 1hr ago, and I just want to say, WTF kind of highest single loot event is this???? :mad::mad: Name's in red appear multiple times....would've been easier to color the names that weren't repeated :mad: Now, I wouldn't have won anything anyways...but...
  12. T

Coolness

Attention everyone: I am officially cool. That is all.
  13. T

Uber: Caldorite & Oil

Spending some time on FOMA lately, had a lot of luck, so far since the 20th I've had 12 HOF's (4 babies, 3 in the 200-299 range, 3 in the 600-699 range, and two ubers) Decided to post pics of my ubers, a 1347 crude oil (took 5 hours to dig up), and a 1440 caldorite that I got tonight. All...
  14. T

Achievement: Argo 10k completed

This is my second 10k done, so for this one I wanted to see how quickly I could finish it. Had some bad loot that drove me away for a bit, but I still got it done in just over a month :) Mean argos didn't give me any loot above 200 ped though lol. For my next one (probably molisk), I think I'm...
  15. T

Torene's Crafting Service

Want to craft but find it mindblowingly boring?? Let me click for you with Torene's Crafting Services! You provide materials and blueprints if necessary and tell me where to position the slider and :girl:I will be a good little girl and follow directions!!:girl: ALL ITEMS MADE (INCLUDING...
  16. T

Achievement: Extraction :)

So I unlocked extraction today: It came right on the heels of this: Happy dance!! :yay::yay::yay: Now to decide whether I should use all of it and make a ton of 1k gears (and bring my BP closer to 100.0...it's at 64.7), or to sell it all and do more mining up here...*ponders* Anyhow, I'm...
  17. T

Achievement: Blueprint Comprehension

So I got BP comprehension today, I'm pretty psyched, it took waay too long lol (as you might be able to tell by my 93.8 QR Simple I Plastic Springs blueprint) Now I don't know what I should make ;) Also, shameless plug since I haven't created a signature yet...
  18. T

Molisk Slaughter!

Join me in eliminating the Molisk population at Atami's Paradise while working on your Iron Challenge Missions!:yay::yay: Date: Saturday, 4/16 Time: 20:00 EU Top prize = 100 ped 2nd place = 15 ped 3rd place = 10 ped Ticket price = 10 ped Iron Challenge broker is located at (83537, 93372), LA...
  19. T

Healing/Crafting Services

Tired of having to waste time fapping on those hard hitting mobs?? Fap no more with Tor's Healing Services! Level 10 paramedic skills available for your fapping pleasure, you pay only decay! T1/T5/T10 maxed out, SK-20 nearly maxed out, FAP-10 available, and of course, if you provide it I...
  20. T

Help: Cannot Access Account

So I recently got my Gold Card, and I went to log into their website to register it, and it wouldn't let me log in. After several tries I realized that it wasn't inputting an exclamation point for whatever reason. I tried changing my password, which was apparently stupid of me because while I...
  21. T

Achievement: 10k Merp mission completed :)

Well, the name kinda says it all. :yay: I'm excited, it's my first 10k mission done, and I got it done from the start of the 100 merp mission to the last in 6 months :) I only started playing last July. I got aim (was torn between which one to get so decided to go for the skill with the higher...
Back