Search results

1. Nel

(¯`·._.·Nelly's Healing touch service·._.·´¯)

(¯`·._.·Nelly's Healing touch service·._.·´¯) :) Greetings entropian ! In order to start skilling paramedic (Currently LvL 13 :lift:), i am starting a FAP service ! You will find all the informations you need below ! ;) - Decay only ! - I dont expect for tips, so feel free to call me ! -...
  2. Nel

Buying: Angel (F,L) Parts

Bump :ahh:
  3. Nel

Bump :thumbup:
  4. Nel

ARS Team hunts vs big mobs

THAT would be something ! :woot:
  5. Nel

Would be awesome +1 :D
  6. Nel

Hello :pic: I'm looking to complete an angel F set, thats only for the skin so if you got some L parts wathever the TT value is, you'll make me happy by selling it to me ! :ahh: :yay: You can PM me here or IG : Nelly Nel Nulipulser Thanks ! :thumbup: ------- EDIT ------- Missing parts : - Shin
  7. Nel

Glad to see you too Mark ! see you soon :)
  8. Nel

Got my ARS ! So i'm in ! :yay:
  9. Nel

Hello guys :D i would love to join your team but im not yet an owner of an ARS ! If any of you know someone that sell it for an honnest price, please contact me :) Nel :pic:
  10. Nel

Buying: Privateer (upgraded preferred)

:pic: i was there !
  11. Nel

Scoria ATH

Wow ! Congratulations Hawk ! :pic:
  12. Nel

Server Downtime for Release

download is now available on the launcher :yay:
  13. Nel

A Noob's Goal - Return of the Golden Age Hunting Log

Congratz for your two first glob that's just great ! best of luck for next ! :pic:
  14. Nel

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Nelly Nel Nulipulser
  15. Nel

I'm here I'm here !!

I'm here I'm here !!
  16. Nel

Its Race time again!! Peds and Prizes to be won!

Hello ! Please forgive me but i have to withdrew from this competition ! I wish you all the best luck for the race and a good time in this event ! Nel
  17. Nel

Selling: Meckel & Loch ML-35 Tier III

Little bump ! :pic:
  18. Nel

Selling: signatures/pictures

Hey :) I'd like to see what you already made to have an idea :)
  19. Nel

Proteron Pasture Event: 30 for 30 Contest

Just to be sure, if our team reach 30 glob, we earn 1 entry to the final for the TEAM , right ? i ask to be sure noone of us need to buy a second ticket to compete in the final.
  20. Nel

Hi wizzszz , How strange, after noticed Oleg was tired with ppl dont want to notice about their...

Hi wizzszz , How strange, after noticed Oleg was tired with ppl dont want to notice about their absence for the last EUWBC, i made a post in the EUWBC thread to support him , simpling saying thanks for his work and adviced to forget the troller by saying " Troller can go to hell" without...
  21. Nel

errrrr too bad ! But if you change your mind and allow a team of 2 player MAX, i'm in ! :D
  22. Nel

Sorry if the question is a bit silly but... can we compete in team or only solo ? :ahh:
  23. Nel

Miss and Mister Calypso aborts... Let's ask MA to organize!

I 100% support Seryse for this initiative and did my support case. Hope you guys will help too by doing this support case, you simply need to copy paste, easy&fast ! Also i believe this event should be on calypso as it still the most populous planet, so it's 100% free for everyone (not...
  24. Nel

Selling: Full Renegade (M) Rare & Unique Looking Set

Bump for my friend goosie ^^
  25. Nel

Port Atlantis Re-Visited

i don't anything a lot about 3D but...this is really impressive ! GZ on that work !
Back