Search results

1. Nel

(¯`·._.·Nelly's Healing touch service·._.·´¯)

(¯`·._.·Nelly's Healing touch service·._.·´¯) :) Greetings entropian ! In order to start skilling paramedic (Currently LvL 13 :lift:), i am starting a FAP service ! You will find all the informations you need below ! ;) - Decay only ! - I dont expect for tips, so feel free to call me ! -...
  2. Nel

Buying: Angel (F,L) Parts

Hello :pic: I'm looking to complete an angel F set, thats only for the skin so if you got some L parts wathever the TT value is, you'll make me happy by selling it to me ! :ahh: :yay: You can PM me here or IG : Nelly Nel Nulipulser Thanks ! :thumbup: ------- EDIT ------- Missing parts : - Shin
  3. Nel

Achievement: (UL) Vain Harness (F) Tier up 2

Just did early to steal the show from Gally because i'm evil ! :vampire: GZ to you ! :thumbup: See you all in game ! :pic:
  4. Nel

Nelly Album Special ARKADIA

Hello everyone :yay: Today is my great pleasure, after a day of work on Arkadia, presented to you my new special collection of photos from Arkadia! I hope it will please those who have not yet been able to travel or those who can not play high quality graphics.:pic: ARKADIA LANDSCAPE...
  5. Nel

Futur space battleship

Hi there :wave: Here some pictures of the futur space battleship ! :pic:
  6. Nel

Buying: Dark Divinity Dominion Miniskirt (F) & Turqoise Stum Shirt (F)

Hi :wave: I'm looking for these clothes fair price! Please contact me by PM :rolleyes:
  7. Nel

Uber: 2406 Chomper young

It is therefore my great pleasure, on behalf of the entire team present this evening to present our ubber HOF tonight! What better way to welcome in-TAO-Scarlett! Cheer !
  8. Nel

Nelly Album

UPDATE 05/21/2011 I am back after an absence of more than 6 months due to family problems, happy to find EU, my friends and always beautiful landscapes, I hope that this new round of pictures you like and I encourage you contact me if you want a photo shoot! -------------------- MAY 2011...
  9. Nel

My First HOF ! (Snablesnot male)

Hello everyone! Well, this is now almost a month since I play Entropia Universe and I am pleased to present my very first solo HOF. This one was done during my usual hunting snables to try to find the last part of the armor that I miss pixie (Thigh Guards F) within the ANF contest Looting armor...
Back