Search results

1. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

The shop is small in size and started out with 40 item points, which has recently been expanded to 60 item points in the main area, and the display area got upgraded to 20 points. This doubled the inventory space and made Medusa Bazaar 1:5 one of the first two Medusa Bazaar shops to be upgraded...
  2. ron.jester

Medusa armaments

Medusa Armaments is a new society based on trading with plans on investing in shops and land areas in the Medusa Islands on Calypso. Any active trader can join up as a trainee and work with other traders to make some peds. Investment opportunities will be announced within the society before I...
  3. ron.jester

Eminent Disbandment!

After over 4 years of running this experiment, I have decided to disband "Project Society" to move on to a bigger idea. I plan on creating a new society in Entropia Universe that will be focused on investing into land areas in the game. Although I haven't decided the full details of this...
  4. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

I recreated this thread, moderators may delete this one. The new thread is located here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?271684-Medusa-Armaments&p=3352973&posted=1#post3352973
  5. ron.jester

Selling: Ghost Armor (M) Full Suit

This set is sold, close thread please! _______________________________________________________________________________ I'm currently selling a full suit of Ghost Armor (M), even the feet! First 900 peds takes it, 5/7 pieces have tier 1 unlocked. Mask 1.1 Harness 1.3 Arm Guards 1.2 Gloves 0.6...
  6. ron.jester

Buying: Very Large Green Display Panels

I am in dire need of 4 Very Large Green Display Panels for planned shop expansions. I'm paying tt+200 peds each, firm. You may send me a notification here, or a message in game. Thanks in advance!
  7. ron.jester

Black Friday Sale!

Stop by Medusa Bazaar 1:5 to check out our current selection of weaponry set at Black Friday prices! :cool:
  8. ron.jester

Medusa Bazaar 1:5

I recently reorganized and restocked the shop with a selection of weaponry and mind force chips. Please take the time to head to Medusa Bazaar and check out shop 1:5 the next time you land on Calypso!
  9. ron.jester

FOMA Shop #30

I have a few misc items at the front display area available for purchase, and inside the shop I have a table full of blueprints that are all marked at TT+1 with varied crafting levels and QR ratings. Please stop by on your next mining run and see what I have stocked!
  10. ron.jester

I recently restocked the shop with a diverse selection of weaponry... melee, ranged, mindforce... quite a selection, so see what's currently available! ;)
  11. ron.jester

Info: Auction House Improvement, Shops TAB

One of the key problems with estate developments (in regards to player owned shops) in this game is the fact that everyone tends to go to the auction house to look for items first. I have a solution to this problem that would take some development but would add value to the estates that are...
  12. ron.jester

Medusa Televator Bug

I sent in a ticket regarding this over a year ago and I was told no-one else had reported this bug and that they couldn't recreate it and that was the end of it ... however I still get this like every other time I use this elevator. If anyone else is experiencing this bug at the Medusa Bazaar...
  13. ron.jester

Selling: Zero Legend Business Blazer

This item has finally sold, thanks to the buyer for the purchase! :rolleyes:
  14. ron.jester

Selling: F.O.M.A. Shop #30

Selling FOMA Shop #30 for 5000 PEDS Firm. (relisted) With the recent texture improvements in the asteroid shops and the additional slots added when they divided the additional area and main area item points, I think this shop is worth the taking a look at! Contents not included.
  15. ron.jester

Selling: First Gen Combustive Attack Chip IV

I bought a pyro chip a couple years back and I've just looking to get my buy price back out of it. It's an unlimited chip and it's been sitting on the wall of my shop for over a year now. If anyone is even remotely interested in this chip let me know and we can work out a time to make a secure...
  16. ron.jester

Selling: Tumbletoss Sale

Tomtebloss Sale I'm currently selling an older stock of tomtebloss's at my shop on Calypso, get them at MEDUSA BAZAAR 1:5 while supplies last! Priced to SELL!! :D I edited this post due to an error on my part, apologies... Tomtebloss is the correct item name I'm currently having a sale on...
  17. ron.jester

Twin Peaks Bank ?

I noticed in the publish notes that they renamed the bank ... does that mean that the bank has changed hands or that the owners are preparing to do so? :rolleyes:
  18. ron.jester

Project Society

Project Society is celebrating it's first anniversary, and your invited to join us! We are always recruiting. Hit us up on the society terminal to apply, you'll find us on the leaderboards for high member count. We have a diverse crew to learn from and explore worlds with. Mentors and...
  19. ron.jester

I recently just landed on Calypso to rotate items, and restock the shop before I head back to Arkadia. The shop currently has a selection of weaponry and ME chips on the wall, and the Shopkeeper has a selection of clothing and gear. Also of note, the deed to one of my asteroid shops (CND #30)...
  20. ron.jester

Medussa Bazaar Shops are currently bugged .... again. >_<

So the new bug is, if you pick something up in your Medussa Bazaar shop, or if something sells, you can't restock it. Not until MA fixes it, and they have received at least one bug report on it thus far. To see what they did wrong, have a peak at the estate terminals. Mine currently shows...
  21. ron.jester

Selling: Selling cnd#30

This is a great shop location on the asteroid, one of the main shops on what's called "Miner Row" ... and if you intend to stock a shop to cater for the miners on the asteroid, this is the spot you want. I'm taking offers via pm, email ( my email address is on society terminal under "Project...
Back