Search results

1. M

MINER'S PARADISE - OLA #59 - Summer Mining Event!

Woot Ok, Roni.. It's on! MaiaLynn Maia Blacksoul.
  2. M

Virus Gen : variant Kazy 418613 detected

Happened before. This is not the first game I have had a false positive for. Hope they find the file and tweak it.
  3. M

*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

Looking forward to judging this weekend!
  4. M

*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

Maialynn Maia Blacksoul. Definitely want to try my hand at judging please.
  5. M

Could not connect to the update server.

Yup yup I am visiting Arkadia but getting it too.
  6. M

is this game worth playing starting from now?

My opinion for what it is worth. I have found on every MMO I have played threads like this on the forum and each has caused the same thing.. a flame war. You will always have people that still play the game and gripe about it and those that love the game. I have played this game for a hair...
  7. M

Evade Tool calculator:a collaboration study

I was actually very curious about this as I have noticed a huge change as of late. I am level 8 evader and before the last couple of updates I could hand one to two argo youngs at the same time without armor and just a bit of healing. Now I am being killed by exa youngs on a regular basis when...
  8. M

Known Issue

Blah I put up three then find this out today.. grrrrrrrrrrrr
  9. M

Missing mobs.

Ty very much for your response. I just was not using the right string of words to find the threads. I wonder what they are going to do? New mobs, bring back old ones.. I really miss my snarksnots dangit :P
  10. M

Missing mobs.

I used the search function and did not find anything on this so I hope I am not hitting on an already established thread. But here goes: Why were some areas stripped of mobs? Aloode with the snarks, snables and exas, I was told Zeus with the corns and today someone said their favorite merp...
  11. M

Your highest loot

118 ped.. argo young. Still dreaming of the "big one" :laugh:
  12. M

Unsportsmanlike conduct

I have to agree with the-unknown.. if I had a nickel for every insult I have gotten while playing mmo's I would rival Bill Gates. Just a bit ago I got called Jewish because I killed a chirpy on Medusa lol. The reasoning behind the insult was the guy was trying to support his family by sweating...
  13. M

Has anyone seen a streak like this before?

I have seen Raddim get some awesome finds.. he got a 70k Garcen.. I think it's awesome. I read most of the posts in this thread and I never understood why some people must be like this. He has the ped and the skills to use the bigger finders/amps then I say more power to him. It really is no...
  14. M

Question: Hogglo respawn rate increased since VU 11.5 ?

Yes, has definately made mining interesting. I have not seen one mining global from new switz since this spawn overload. I don't think they hit it with a hammer I think they set it to rabbit settings.
  15. M

FYI: Hiring Contract Miners

I am interested. Both of my lvls are 4 and am using mf and of 103s at the moment. I have several spots that I go to regularly that yield pretty well.
  16. M

Last VU bugs me

My favorites are: Port Atlants This is a City and North Swamp Camp This is a Structure.. I would have never known if they hadn't told me. Then you go to twin peaks and have to leave and come back twice just to read it all lmao.
  17. M

What happened the last 7 days?

+1000 rep, Been a lot of people noticing more and more no loots etc.
  18. M

Where is client downloader downloading to?

I am still downloading -_-
  19. M

Dynamic Download Error (12007) + FIX

Woot Hanne is a goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. M

Download keeps failing anyone else?

yup that is exactly what I am getting. Running as admin is not working in this case, tried shutting windows firewall off, that did not work either. YAY for buggy updates
  21. M

Download keeps failing anyone else?

ugh I too am having trouble downloading dynamic content.. any suggestions?
  22. M

Loss of Skills on Logout? Time to find out!

Well, customer service told me there is nothing they can do but they are aware of the issue and are working on it. Just sucks because what newb thinks to take screenshots of their skills before logging out?
  23. M

Is Entropia 2010 harder than Entropia 2006?

@Torschen I did not buy the (L) Item I was referring to, it was given to me by someone who happen to hit big on mining and wanted to give back to the community. I just happen to be the right newb in the right place at the right time LOL. I do completely agree with you that it is the amount...
  24. M

Is Entropia 2010 harder than Entropia 2006?

hmmmmm a newb perspective I just started playing the game around two weeks ago. I absolutely love the game, it is unlike anything I have ever played before. I definately plan on depositing a bit soon. Now with that being said, there are a few things that do bother me. Sweating: the actual...
  25. M

I quick question.

I saw someone at Nea's spamming about gaining PED's without sweating. All they had to do was watch a movie. This in itself sounded off to me, but then they went on to say each link is customized per person. Has anyone checked this out and if so is it a scam or is it legit? Thanks
Back