Search results

1. Mr-Joey

Question: Is there a market for skills and is it allowed to sell an avatar?

Hi, I stopped playing actively in 2020 and sold almost everything. now I'm still on about 400 or 500k skills (no idea exactly) BLP Lvl 100+. Since I don't feel like digging up every skill individually, is there a legal way to sell the entire avatar? And more importantly, are there any buyers...
  2. Mr-Joey

Selling: Storage Cleaning - Bulk SB = TT

Hi, i have some items left in my storage and like to offer them. SB = TT Minimum increase= 5 PED Will End Sunday 15th November 2020 - 17:00 MA Time Maybe there are some not tradable items in the list - the final price will be highest bid + TT Please dont make a bid when you cant be online...
  3. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself great - Linguistic Vacation T-Shirt M

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: Linguistic Vacation Shirt (M) See details on the pictures. SB: + 90 PED BO: will add a BO later Keep the thread clean please! See my other posts for more nice and rare stuff.
  4. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself faster - Corinthian Ruby Kanin & Corinthian Silver Kanin

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: Corinthian Ruby Kanin See details on the pictures. SB: offers welcome BO: will add a BO later Corinthian Silver Kanin See details on the pictures. SB: offers welcome BO: will add a BO later Keep the thread clean please! See my...
  5. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make your wife great - Foxy High Stiletto Boots, Queen Stiletto Boots & Cognac Coat F

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: Foxy High Stiletto (F/C) See details on the pictures. SB: + 70 BO: maybe later Cognac Coat (F/C) See details on the pictures. SB: + 120 BO: maybe later Queen Stiletto Boots (F/C) See details on the pictures. SB: + 60 BO: maybe later...
  6. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself great - Meckel & Loch ML-35 Adjusted T5.53

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: Meckel & Loch ML-35 Adjusted T5.53 See details on the pictures. SB: + 6200 PED (curent 6600 PED) BO: + 6666 PED Will end sunday! Keep the thread clean please! See my other posts for more nice and rare stuff.
  7. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself great - Fi/Ra/Co Dante

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: FiRaCo Dante See details on the pictures. Closed bec. FiRaCo is on ingame auction now. Keep the thread clean please! See my other posts for more nice and rare stuff.
  8. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself great - some (rare) Male Clothes

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: FENtropia Gold Jacket M See details on the pictures. SB: + 50 PED BO: + 70 PED WOF Champion Jacket 2014 See details on the pictures. SB: + 1000 PED BO: + 2000 PED Urban Noman Black Briefs FEN Edition See details on the pictures. SB...
  9. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself great - Divine Chip, TP Chip I & II, NeoPSION 70

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: NeoPSION 70 MF Implant See details on the pictures. SB: + 40 PED BO: + 50 PED Divine Intervention Chip See details on the pictures. SB: + 1700 PED BO: + 1800 PED TP Chip I See details on the pictures. SB: + 50 PED BO: + 60 PED TP...
  10. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself great - DOA Slugstorm T10

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: DOA Slugstorm T 10 No need to explain this great toy. See details on the pictures. SB: taking offers > 22k BO: will add buyout within the next days. Keep the thread clean please! See my other posts for more nice and rare stuff.
  11. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself great - Hedoc Mayhem Improved / T 4.99

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: Hedoc Mayhem Improved Tier 4.99 No need to explain this great toy. See details on the pictures. SB: taking offers > 17k BO: 20k Will end Sunday around 18 - 19 MA Time Keep the thread clean please! See my other posts for more nice...
  12. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself great - Athenic Ring Augmented and Ares Ring Improved

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: Athenic Ring Augmented See details on the pictures. SB: + 1600 PED BO: will add buyout within the next days. Ares Ring Improved See details on the pictures. SB: + 900 PED BO: will add buyout within the next days. Keep the thread...
  13. Mr-Joey

Selling: Make yourself great - unl. Shadow (M) with Supremacy Thight

I lost the spirit of EU and decided to offer some things: Set Shadow amour with Supremacy Thight Guards No need to explain this great set. See details on the pictures. SB: taking offers > 33k BO: 37k Will end Sunday around 18-19 MA Time. Keep the thread clean please! See my other...
  14. Mr-Joey

Buying: Buying: Generic Nano Adjuster

Hi Guys, i need some Generic Nano Adjuster for the ML35 upgrade. I have all other parts and would be happy to get the missing 22 Nano Adjuster. I can offer some other Cubes if needed. PEDs rdy PM me ingame please. Cheers Joey
  15. Mr-Joey

Selling: My bodyguard - Oratan Miner

Hi, Will sell my bodyguard -- EPIC (Oratan Miner PET LVL 22.xx) Tame Oratan Miner Pet Passive Effect: Decrease Critical Damage Level Req: 20 Strength: 3% Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming Level Req: 23 Strength: 20% Exportable: Yes (lvl7) BO...
  16. Mr-Joey

Selling: DOA Rockjacker Tier 7.8

hi guys, offering my DOA RJ Tier 7.8 (should be soon 7.9 ... waiting for it) +15k BO - only PED - no bidding - i keep the right to cancel the deal at any time, especially the gun i want get's sold. cheers
  17. Mr-Joey

Selling: Selling Omegaton M83 Predator T0 - freshly looted

Hello Hunters, i'm selling this freshly looted M83 Predator. I really don't know the current MU on it - so taking offers. PED preferred - some items can maybe a part of deal (interested in Mod Ares Ring, Mod Emt2600, Mod Evil Amp) post here, pm me ingame or send a pm on pcf. If i...
  18. Mr-Joey

Buying: Mayhem Gloves and Shin (F)

Hi, my Soc Mate is looking for these parts, if you want to sell - pm me (ingame preferred) got Gloves yesterday - so only Shin missing. PED's are rdy! cheers
  19. Mr-Joey

Selling: Oratan Miner Pet LVL20 (3% Crit reduction)

Hello all, i want to sell a Oratan Miner PET LVL 20 This Oratan was won in the Gold Rush Event (Cat3, 2nd Place) Tame Oratan Miner Pet Passive Effect: Decrease Critical Damage Level Req: 20 Strength: 3% Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming Level Req: 23...
  20. Mr-Joey

PC: Tame Oratan Miner Pet LVL20

Tame Oratan Miner Pet Passive Effect: Decrease Critical Damage Level Req: 20 Strength: 3% Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming Level Req: 23 Strength: 20% Exportable: Yes (lvl7) Any idea's? (Reward for Gold Rush Cat 3 2nd.) cheers Joey
  21. Mr-Joey

Selling: Adj. Restoration Chip

Selling Restoration Chip Adjusted SB: 4.0k BO: 4.9k wiki link This chip is still at the mission broker - i have started the mission but not finished because i already own a Imp. Resto. Chip, as soon a valid start-bid exist, i will go and finish this mission. I will be online in around 1h...
  22. Mr-Joey

Help needed - Skills vs ESI

Hi freaks :) a friend will chip out his skills and ask me how big ESI he need for all. I used chipping optimizer to get the estimated skill value but there is no total (or missed it) Skills he will chip out: Gathering 3756 Analysis 2684 Perception 2372 Biology 1898 Geology 1870 Zoology...
  23. Mr-Joey

Selling: Seliing/trading Dune Rider Armor Set Male high tiered.

Selling full set Dune Rider M - should be highest tiered set ingame (i got tiering hofs) Tier details on the pic. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/3/3/7/dunerider.jpg Wiki: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=191 PED / CLD / AUD / Items/PED .... Items...
  24. Mr-Joey

Rifle / Carabin price check - you opinion

I wonder how you would rate these three weapons. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/3/3/7/three.jpg Pic shows all weapons with Dante / A105 and 8x DMG Enh. ty in adv. Joey
  25. Mr-Joey

Selling: Quad Wing Equus (Ferrari Quad)

Due to lack of time this nice Spaceship is for sale: Quad-Wing Equus Quad-Wing Equus - 42 PED TT NanoWarp Drive I - 150 PED TT Space Thruster - 50 PED TT - 118 km/h speed in Space - one trip between planets will be around 5-6 PED - travelling to any planet in ~2 min Instant BO...
Back