Search results

1. I

Buying: Artemic Ring Perfected

Im buying Arteic Ring Perfected for TT+60 if someone is interested in selling it for that price.
  2. I

Selling: Selling resource gathering skill

Im selling up to 110 ped of RG skill for 600% with your ESI. Negotiable price if you take it all.
  3. I

The True Value for Entropia Unreal Token

I guess the best advice we can give to players is not to drink and play. No matter what the intention is its our own responsibility to look and not bid or buy wrong item for a wrong price. You have this warning each time you place a bid that asks you are you sure about it. If you choose yes...
  4. I

Malicious? Its not malicious at all in my opinion. He is paying taxes to put that in auction and people should know if its worth buying or not. At the end the only one loosing is him who listed that and spend peds for that tax or someone who buys it because he doesnt want to inform himself about...
  5. I

It means if you loot those tokens and choose to keem them you need to wait 20 years to get 10 ped per token, or you can just today sell them and get that 10 ped or more now.
  6. I

Buying: Want to buy UL Whips please

I would considet to sell my Viper for 5K. Its above markup but Im not selling it anyway. Im just saying if anyone offers 5K I guess I would sell it than.
  7. I

Buying: WTB rare BPs

still buying those BPs!
  8. I

Bump!
  9. I

As the title says, Im buying rare blueprints (unlimited ones), so if you have any for sale please contact me in game. You can also try to reach me here on forum but Im not visiting it regurarely so in game is preferable. By rare Blueprints I mean those that dont drop anymore like F-105...
  10. I

Items randomly apear in my inventory

Dont know if someone has this problem or am I the only one, but it seems that when I fly from Calypso to other planets some items randomly apear later in my inventory that should be in my storage at Calypso. For example just right now I logged in and in my inventory found 200 hardened clips and...
  11. I

Selling: Animal Taming skill

bump
  12. I

Still selling that skill. Offers are welcome
  13. I

accepting offers
  14. I

WTS up to 15 ped TT of animal taming skill @ 4000% including my ESI.
  15. I

PED Withdrawals taxes

Well your arguments are not really convincing here. Withdrawing on ATMs is taking money from your account and on that money you payed taxes anyway and is the money than in your account or in yoir pocket nobody cares. Another thing is nobody asks question about your ingame cost and what you are...
  16. I

PED Withdrawals taxes

The trouble I have is not just paying taxes, but also the question do I have to report that income. You can argue with tax office that you dont need to pay taxes because of this and that, but what would be the argument of not even reporting the income? Thats what Im having trouble also, because...
  17. I

PED Withdrawals taxes

Im not sure that I understand you at all :). Do you report withdrawals or not?
  18. I

PED Withdrawals taxes

You dont have to pay for sure as long as you deposited more than you withdrawed and if they can see that nobody will ask any questions.
  19. I

PED Withdrawals taxes

Hi guys and girls! I need some information about withdrawals regarding taxes. Im iat the moment in Germany and have no idea should i report my withdrawal to tax office or not. It seems hard to get precise information about it so if anyone have some experience with it please write about it. Also...
  20. I

Selling: Resource gathering skill

bump
  21. I

Selling: Resource gathering skill

WTS up to 30 ped of Resource gathering skill. Pm me in game with offer. (igor igi malleg)
  22. I

Buying: Corrosive attack nanochip 1

still buying
  23. I

Buying: Corrosive attack nanochip 1

WTB Corrosive attack nanochip 1. Im paying above markup PM me in game pls (igor igi malleg)
  24. I

entropiawiki

Seems that entropiawiki doesnt work again. Anyone have any info about whats going on with it?
Back