Search results

1. I

Buying: Artemic Ring Perfected

Im buying Arteic Ring Perfected for TT+60 if someone is interested in selling it for that price.
  2. I

Selling: Selling resource gathering skill

Im selling up to 110 ped of RG skill for 600% with your ESI. Negotiable price if you take it all.
  3. I

Buying: WTB rare BPs

As the title says, Im buying rare blueprints (unlimited ones), so if you have any for sale please contact me in game. You can also try to reach me here on forum but Im not visiting it regurarely so in game is preferable. By rare Blueprints I mean those that dont drop anymore like F-105...
  4. I

Items randomly apear in my inventory

Dont know if someone has this problem or am I the only one, but it seems that when I fly from Calypso to other planets some items randomly apear later in my inventory that should be in my storage at Calypso. For example just right now I logged in and in my inventory found 200 hardened clips and...
  5. I

Selling: Animal Taming skill

WTS up to 15 ped TT of animal taming skill @ 4000% including my ESI.
  6. I

PED Withdrawals taxes

Hi guys and girls! I need some information about withdrawals regarding taxes. Im iat the moment in Germany and have no idea should i report my withdrawal to tax office or not. It seems hard to get precise information about it so if anyone have some experience with it please write about it. Also...
  7. I

Selling: Resource gathering skill

WTS up to 30 ped of Resource gathering skill. Pm me in game with offer. (igor igi malleg)
  8. I

Buying: Corrosive attack nanochip 1

WTB Corrosive attack nanochip 1. Im paying above markup PM me in game pls (igor igi malleg)
  9. I

entropiawiki

Seems that entropiawiki doesnt work again. Anyone have any info about whats going on with it?
  10. I

Can anyone make an app for calculating skills and ESI tt values same as the avatar skill calculator from entropiawiki but something we could download and use because entropiawiki is atm expired and I need this tool often and I guess many other ppl too.
  11. I

Question: Arret cant be tamed?

I just logged in and noticed that i cant tame arret anymore. Wtf?? Since when is arret not tamable and is that a bug or what? Anyone have any info about it? I cant find anything about that change anywhere.
  12. I

Buying: Synchronization chip ii

Buying synchronization chip II pm me with your price here or in game (better in game). igor igi malleg
  13. I

Rocktropia bank robber

Does anyone know where can i find bank robber mob on rocktropia? :scratch2:
  14. I

tamable nusus???

I tryed to find tamable nusul to tame them again but seems like they are all gone. If i remember it right it was puny lvl3 or lvl4 im not sure but now i see only puny lvl 0 and young lvl 4 and other big ones but without heart which means not tamable. Is something changed again or what?? at last...
  15. I

Selling: Selling Analysis skill

I have 15 ped of analysis skill chip for sale at 2000%. Pm me here or in game if interested igor igi malleg
  16. I

FYI: Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) Was I scammed by MA?

Hi guys and girls! For the first time after 7 years of playing i feel like MA scamed me and they dont give a shit about that. I started mission galactica and at the begining had no clue that this cost so much peds (round 1100 to stage 4). Starts with 5k sweat which is not much, but than goes...
  17. I

Selling: Mission Galactica Coin (Blue)

Selling Mission Galactica Coin Blue from stage IV in mission galactica. To get it you need 5k sweat+5k muscle oil+5k eye oil+5k thyroid oil. I started the mission but cant go to next stage because i have to small HP so i would like to sell the coin. Pm me here or in game if you are interested...
  18. I

Selling: Selling alot of Bristlehog Pets 4 pec each

Im selling tons of Bristlehog Pets at 4 pec each if anyone want to extract them for essence. Contact me here or in game if you are interested in buying some. Igor igi malleg
  19. I

Selling: WTS Lancer v1 (L) Blueprint

As title says im selling Lancer v1 (L) Blueprint. QR is 2,2 and price 750 ped but negotiable. PM me here on ir game pls. igor igi malleg
  20. I

Selling: F-105 BP with 66 QR for sale

Im selling F-105 BP with 66 QR. Price im hoping to get is 5k PED. Contact me if you are interested to buy or just give me your offer here or in game. igor igi malleg
  21. I

Renting Dominax Original Viper

Renting Dominax Original Viper for 20 ped a day fee and insurance of 2K ped. Pm me in game if interested or if you have any questions. igor igi malleg
  22. I

Selling: Abrer laser sight blueprint QR 70,5

Hi all Want to sell Abrer blueprint with 70,5 QR Offers pls
Back