Search results

1. xWandererx

Chipping Optimizer Tool

date - today - this isnt working again - any ideas folks?
  2. xWandererx

How long to kill everything?

More to the point - will the loot be U/L or (L) :)
  3. xWandererx

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

When space was pre-release MA were offering trips to unfinished space to have a look-see at progress. you needed a good computer to be able to go up but they were well willing to show it off to anyone who wouldn't crash the minute they hit space. Mind u that was back in the day when sara...
  4. xWandererx

What can you do with a hanger

One of the party's I had in my hangar back in the day - everyone on the same in-game DJ's broadcast
  5. xWandererx

This thread seems to have wandered off the subject some lol
  6. xWandererx

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...l-hangars-have-a-useful-purpose-again.277652/ Looks like that threads been removed
  7. xWandererx

Playing EU in first-person mode is like VR

Having (played) EU in VR mode I can say its great imo. Only prob is no vr controls just blind touch typing oh and no controls on screen - and you cant click on anything ie TP! So - great - for being In the game 0 for playability.
  8. xWandererx

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/data/xfmg/thumbnail/304/304636-35cf6364ae629b06fae3541a8c0c5955.jpg?1594474066
  9. xWandererx

Poll: what is the average EU player gpu

Running 1080ti here with Everything on V high and 16x anisotropic - works for me :)
  10. xWandererx

Noob qualification

Thx Nik
  11. xWandererx

Noob qualification

Not having had a deciple for ages what do they need to do apart from hunting 1 mob in a team (done) Crafting an item (Done) and mining (to do) anything else to get to full decipleship? thx for any info :)
  12. xWandererx

Coats and Leg Armor Collision Bug.

I recon the chances are less than the proverbial snowball in hell - but I might b wrong...............
  13. xWandererx

Info: A sad day in Entropia

A sad day - Ive just been informed by a mutual friend RIP IZZ
  14. xWandererx

What hardware do you play on?

GPD Win Max :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/data/xfmg/thumbnail/334/334986-8bac897b1b89402315afa18bfba42dfe.jpg?1604351175
  15. 20201003_214743.jpg

20201003_214743.jpg

GPD WIN MAX
  16. xWandererx

Warp flight report for month of October 2020

This thread takes me bk to 2007........and reminds me y I cant be arsed to do warp flights for profit any more :)
  17. xWandererx

Claim your own Swiss mountain!

Safara good to see you are still disturbed-in so many ways lol
  18. xWandererx

Ah the good old days!

old days Bk in the day when Phoenix was the sweaters paradise.
  19. xWandererx

Support

Like EVERYONE else MA are working at a reduced level and a lot of them are working from home. You need to have some sense of the problems the Corona virus is causing EVERYONE including Support staff. This game isnt here to cater to your Demands so give em a chance to answer!!
  20. xWandererx

Entropia Universe supporting Oculus Rift and steam VR

Oculus Rift works well with EU in VR mode --cept that.........you cant use "Touch" controls-only mouse an KB (so if ya finger blind its hard to find keys) also there are no icons on screen and you dont have a cursor to click on anything. After doing a Warp run in my Privateer I found that the...
  21. xWandererx

Bonnie's Birthday Bash - Interplanetary Boss waves!

Aw Bonnie Im outa town an away from my comp :/ so I'll just wish u Happy Birthday an have an awesome time :)
  22. xWandererx

Virtual Reality

thx for the reply guys an yeah Spawn i've got HL Alyx on the way too we'll see how well that works at the end of the month :)
  23. xWandererx

Virtual Reality

Am I the only one who missed the announcement on VR compatibility? if I am, someone point me to a thread thx :)
  24. xWandererx

Higher Latency

VR's working fine......:)
Back