Search results

1. T

Furor's bugged?

Are Furor's bugged right now? I just went kill a few Furor's and every kill was no looter think I stopped at 16 but just lost count.
  2. T

Info: Tj's 2014 Mining logs

Hello everyone I have just got back to mining this year after taking last year off for hunting. and thought I would share my logs this year with everyone. a little bit about my logs. I track everything. including auction sales and fees for auction. I have a very detailed excel spreadsheet...
  3. T

Omegaton igni l1000 (l)

Not sure if this is new but can't find any info on it anywhere.
  4. T

Selling: 7 CLD for sale

I have 7 CLD's for sale @ 995 ped each.
  5. T

Tj’s Mining Supplies Christmas Sale

Visit Tj’s Mining Supplies Christmas sale and get your Level 2 AMP’s @ TT+1 Shop Location F.O.M.A block A go west shop #4 Hurry while supplies last.
  6. T

Tj's Mining Supplies (F.O.M.A)

Attention F.O.M.A. Miners I would like to invite you to visit Tj’s Mining supplies We are located at block A west of TP (SHOP #4) Currently stocking low and mid level AMP's and mining finder depth enhancers! New items are being added daily. If there are any items that are not stocked and...
  7. T

Uber: 1st. Tower 19,276 ped AZZURDITE stone

I dont post much on the forums but I thought I would share my 1st tower. :eyecrazy: I had to look 3 or 4 times to see if I was reading it right, then i had to get a beer just to settle down. not sure how too add an image to post. I uploaded one in the Gallery. here is the link...
  8. T

Noobs Mining run

Well I have been playing for about a week and was getting bored with just running around doing the mission’s and killing everything that moved. And don't like sweating at all! Got some of the cheap bombs 100 And off I went didn’t do very well but liked it better then killing all the time. I...
Back