Search results

1. nor

Selling: Riker UL1 ul

A nice little plinking or finishing gun, if you'd like to avoid buying low level L guns forever this is for you :yay: I realize that the tt is high so I will start the bidding low at +50 That is about the lowest I can justify for any ul gun :D Instant bo at +400
  2. nor

Uber: Unexpected loot

Was just out throwing my last 100 ped at some feffs, much to my surprise this popped up. :yay:
  3. nor

Bigfoot found!

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com Just doing my part to keep you all informed of scientific discoveries ;) I'd laugh even harder if it turned out true :scratch2:
  4. nor

Selling: Hermes Arm Guard F

Hermes Arm Guard F tt 57.73 moved to ingame auction
  5. nor

EU down?

Can't log in, client loader says cannot connect and EU site won't open. Anyone else having a problem the last few hours?
  6. nor

Suggestion for ATH section

With the new and rather long ATH list perhaps the ATH section here should be reserved for loots over a certain amount. Perhaps 10k? 15k? The rest can continue in the uber loots section. Thoughts anyone?
  7. nor

Well armed and very fat Feff

I don't post many loots here but this one had some items so I thought it would be worth putting up. In addition to the unlimited Riker I got a full imp korss and a full standard korss. Been a great month, I also got this one two weeks ago :wtg:
  8. nor

Phantom Male

Buying full Phantom M, no footguards needed (yet:wtg:) PM with offers
  9. nor

Buying A105

Buying A105, will pay fair market value. No auction, no fuss. PM with offers
  10. nor

Selling Fugabarba Master Coat Male

Selling Fugabarba Master Coat Male opening tt(33.77) +700 bo tt+800
  11. nor

Selling Spartacus Arm Guards F full tt

Selling Spartacus Arm Guards (F,L). Full tt 126 ped. Opening bid 1500% buyout 1800% Don't miss your chance to own this rare and equipping decay free armor
  12. nor

little trox with little ESI

I usually don't post loots this small but these were the first ESI's i've looted in a long while. First was a 14 ped with the global 15 minutes later I got this 17 ped one in a non global
  13. nor

crazy Fauc Uber

Until I saw the 5k combibo when I logged in today I would not have thought such a loot possible. I was complaining to my soc mates that such loots may not be a good idea, but, I noted, I wouldn't be complaining so much if i got one myself. Twenty minutes later this pops up. Gun is a full Korss 380
  14. nor

2.1k Allo

Its been quite a while since I got something worth posting. At long last I break the 2k barrier :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  15. nor

Client counter gone from entropiauniverse.com?

I was just looking at the site and noticed the counter that said join the 400,xxx number of people who have an account seems to be gone. It was getting close to 500,000 last I looked, maybe Mindark doesn't want people fighting to have account 500k? Door prize for 500k account? Oh well, who knows.
  16. nor

Show all?

On other forums i've seen an option to show all pages of a post; perhaps with the new server something like this would be possible. I suppose it could pose a problem on very long threads but maybe there could be a size limit. Sorry if this has been discussed before.
  17. nor

What do pilots see?

Just a curious question. What do pilots see when they climb into the seat and select destination, fuel status, etc.? Also whats in those hangar cabinets? Since I don't see owning a hangar in my future I wondered if a generous pilot might post a few screen shots :)
  18. nor

Can Mentor gifts repeat?

I just graduated my first disciple and collected my gift; survival enblade 5, which is actually better than I expected. Is the gift you get totally random or does it have something to do with your skill? My highest skill is longblades (though my disciple completed under rifle) so it made sense...
  19. nor

Many skinned trox

I got this nice little trox global out of Nate; whats odd about it is 105 of the 200 peds is in the form of 35 trox skins. Anyone ever get this many skins? Click to enlarge
  20. nor

Strange message

I was out mining some nexus today, 2 claims in and was following the vein. I get a hit on my detector and i follow, for a second a claim rod appeared then vanished, detector kept beeping for about 10 seconds and then I get this message I've never seen before. "The resource is inaccessible and...
  21. nor

Nice little team atrax Hof

My Soc mate Zo'ee and I hit this a short way into a trax hunt :) Click to enlarge
  22. nor

building maintenance fees and deed sales

If you buy an apartment that says "building maintenance fee expired" on the estate terminal; are you then responsible for "back rent". Would it be just for that month or every month the person hasnt payed?
Back