Search results

1. AxeMurderer

Suggestion: Legend levels for pets

Legend levels for pets! No more to say. Just do it!
  2. AxeMurderer

Selling: [The Silver Crown of Sahar (M)]

WTS freshly looted [The Silver Crown of Sahar (M)] 15% Item Construction Skill gain
  3. AxeMurderer

Mayhem Map Design leaked

4. AxeMurderer

Selling: DSEC9 armor M and F all parts

Selling DSEC9 armor M and F all parts bellow MU.
  5. AxeMurderer

Selling: Apartment on Toulan

Selling Apartment on Toulan
  6. AxeMurderer

Selling: Augmented Daudaormur Fang

WTS Augmented Daudaormur Fang. MSG me with offers.
  7. AxeMurderer

Compet 2 in Unreal Engine 5

Compet was better than 99% of games on mobile. Do Compet 2 in Unreal Engine 5.
  8. AxeMurderer

Codex from pets

Looks like I unlocked Tezlapod codex killing robots with 1 tezlapod pet near me. May be It is 0 points or close to 0, but still seems interesting code.
  9. AxeMurderer

Suggestion: Gore, Blood and Dismemberment

Since the game is 18+ now and we are going for a new engine can we have some blood and gore when shooting at mobs. Little dismemberment when using melee weapons. Strong language in mission dialogs. More nudity in quest givers and mobs. Just nothing resembling gambling. BTW we don't have enough...
  10. AxeMurderer

Selling: Selling Ascension M FULL armor

Selling Ascension M FULL armor
  11. AxeMurderer

UL amp for Combustive Attack Nanochip 8?

What is good UL amp for Combustive Attack Nanochip 8? 82-164 DMG
  12. AxeMurderer

ComPet with Crypto Coins

ComPet was actually pretty good game compared to other mobile games. If you can bring it back or make ComPet 2, but you do PVP with Crypto Coins, I will buy few shares from that.
  13. AxeMurderer

Cost to tier upgrade?

Anyone have idea how much will it cost to upgrade MF chips from 0 t0 lvl 8 with the new tiering system?
  14. AxeMurderer

Best MoFo Profession in 2022?

If you have to start skilling MF what is the best profession to start in 2022? I guess fastest attack per minute and may be range.
  15. AxeMurderer

Strange Object near Fort Victoria

16. AxeMurderer

Pill Storage Box

I think there is no such thing, but it will be nice to put your pills in Pill Storage Box.
  17. AxeMurderer

Missing Pills Textures

I am missing some pills textures. I hope the pills still work or I will be demanding full refund for the last 15 years of my life!
  18. AxeMurderer

Anyone with the new lab backpack?

Did someone managed to acquire the new lab backpack?
  19. AxeMurderer

Mission Galactica 2 at the same time?

So I finished stage 3 on Calypso and unlocked stage 4. I am now on Next Island without Mission Galactica Coins. Can I start from stage 1 here, get some reward and then start from stage 4 when I am back on Calyspo? Or I will loose something?
  20. AxeMurderer

Mission Galactica, but not

So Mission Galactica you can start and do on every planet, but if you leave the token on the other planet you can not use it? I hope it is not lootable in space.
  21. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer April 2021 Giveaway

Subscribe, like and post in the comment of this video what is your favourite location on Next Island or Ancient Greece for a chance to win 40 PED Full UL Seeker Armor. You have to come to Next Island to get it, or wait until I am on your planet. You can participate till the end of April 2021.
  22. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer March 2021 Giveaway

Subscribe, like and post in the comment of this video what is your favourite mob from Next Island or Ancient Greece for a chance to win 15 PED Stel Claymore (L). You have to come to Next Island to get it, or wait until I am on your planet. You can participate till the end of March 2021. I will...
  23. AxeMurderer

Entropia MEME in Off topic

The other topic was closed, so this is in off topic so everyone can add their Entropia MEME
  24. AxeMurderer

Entropia MEME

25. AxeMurderer

Netflix for LA

While I am waiting for day light on Calypso for my next video I can advertise my new service for Land Owners. Hello, land owners, I am making playlist with different LA on the best EU channel on YouTube. If you want your land in some video so you can make more PEDS, message me through the power...
Back