Search results

1. ZekeZerostone

Selling: Monria

I have a feeling this sale is still going.
  2. ZekeZerostone

Uber: 24697 Ospra XXIII

HOLY SMOKES GRATS MAN!!!!!! Welcome to the big leagues.:) This is what KAOS members earn.:)
  3. ZekeZerostone

Paypal withdrawl time

Pay-pal payout received Ordered Sept 7 2015 Received Oct 22 2015 Very happy with the procedure.
  4. ZekeZerostone

Selling: Full Shadow Armor (M) Unlimited

bumping this baby up
  5. ZekeZerostone

Bumpity bump III
  6. ZekeZerostone

Bumpity Bump II
  7. ZekeZerostone

Bumpity bump bump
  8. ZekeZerostone

Full set of shadow armor (M) unlimited Being sold as a set only. 44k Ped Standard Calypso land deeds accepted at 1750 each Do not want X deeds. Piece Tier Harness 1.2 Helmet 2.5 Thigh 1.0 Shin 2.4 Arm 2.5 Glove .9 Boots 1.5
  9. ZekeZerostone

21st October 2015 is...

OMG! 30 years ago at this time I was climbing into bed with a girl for the first time. Holy shit I was so excited and scared.:)
  10. ZekeZerostone

Next Island known issues

Mindark you should at least give him his ped loss back. I mean he worked his ass off for that. It would suck to have a game mechanic failure rob him like this.
  11. ZekeZerostone

First phase of the CLD estate system

Entropia expands game by 25% I expect the mechanic to work like this. Farming will become a PED turning resource like mining/hunting/crafting. It will operate at a loss and will global and hof. CLD cost farms will be unlimited(U) with degradation and repair based on time and use. Non- CLD...
  12. ZekeZerostone

First phase of the CLD estate system

My future This is what I expect to see in my future for my lands. http://ak0.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/4664114/preview/stock-footage-aerial-shot-of-orange-groves-and-farm-land.mp4
  13. ZekeZerostone

Entropia Universe Getting Oculus, SteamVR Support - VRFocus

You can't really see anything outside while inside the headset. There is a very tiny gap at the bridge of the nose you can use but it is extremely small and awkward. I ran all my controls through an X-Box controller as recommended by the developers. For standard hunting it was fine...
  14. ZekeZerostone

Entropia Universe Getting Oculus, SteamVR Support - VRFocus

So I have an Occulus. I got it to work great for the game. There was a problem though. When playing in first person mode the game looks amazing except, when you tag a mob it runs up to you and then starts doing it's repetitive lunges into your face. When it does this it generates a blurry...
  15. ZekeZerostone

Buying: Guardian of the Sand King plates.

:bump: Still looking
  16. ZekeZerostone

Claiming EU Withdrawal on Taxes (US)

My accountant told me its capital gains tax and must be reported. You need to also submit your initial investment with receipts and you can write that off. You only need to report when you withdraw the money.
  17. ZekeZerostone

Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events Registration

Register Register: Zedrick Zeke Zerostone
  18. ZekeZerostone

Bump, Just seeing if any are available
  19. ZekeZerostone

Kaos Recruiting

Join us!!! As fun as this!!!!
  20. ZekeZerostone

50% enhancer reduction for UL?

50% enhancer break reduction for unlimited items. Is this in the game yet? I can not find a confirmation on the forums.
  21. ZekeZerostone

:cheer::bump:
  22. ZekeZerostone

Bump... Still looking.
  23. ZekeZerostone

Are lies the barrier to development of the human race? and indeed this game?

Fallen, every thing you said is absolutely true. This is a perfect example of what lying and deceit is all about in our society. The media and those in power do everything to downplay those things and distract the masses for their own personal gain. See, no deletion of posts. We are in perfect...
  24. ZekeZerostone

Fallen, I don't understand your concern. I have placed no opinion on either of those statements you quoted. I merely mention my country because it is the only environment I feel informed enough to use as evidence to dispute the claim of civilization stagnation.
  25. ZekeZerostone

I can't believe some of you feel we are stagnating. I mean, my God, most Americans walk around with a super computer in their purse or pocket that puts any Star Trek tool to shame. Private industry is now launching their own space flights and are planning a moon trip. Almost any data/fact...
Back