Search results

1. L

Buying: Closed-Buying MacMahon Vengeance

Weapon aquired
  2. L

Uber: Long overdue

Lost faith I'll ever get a 5 digit loot ... however ... never say never :)
  3. L

Selling: Mayhem (M,L) armor sets

Selling 2 of the new Mayhem armor sets (the one with 3% reload buff), male limited version. One is full TT = 660 PED. Asking price is 2K PED (303%) The other has TT = 358.21 PED. Asking price is 1K PED (279%) TT on parts : -thigh 40.11/100 -harness 89.81/180 -shin 38.22/60 -helmet 46.86/100...
  4. L

Selling: L4, Adj. Maddox, Adj. Hedoc

Following items are for sale : Emik Enigma L4 tier 4.9 - BO : TT+15K Adjusted Maddox IV tier 3.9 - BO : TT+4.5K Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem tier 4.4 - BO : TT + 1.9K / current offer : +1.7K I'm open to trades and reasonable offers.
  5. L

Help: Looking for an active society

Growing tired of the silent soc chat I see for a very long time now :( ... Fairly active player, 350k+ skills, looking for an active English speaking society. PM if you're recruiting ;)
  6. L

Buying: Adj. Resto Chip

Hi, I'm looking to acquire one of these Adj. Resto Chip. I offer 2 CLDs + 600 peds. PM. Cheers!
  7. L

Question: Restoration Chip Adjusted or EMT Kit Ek-2350 Modified ?

Hi, looking to upgrade my fap and I'm having a dilemma which one to chose : Resto Chip or Mod 2350 ? Both of them are similarly priced atm and have I the skills to use either with no issue. What I'm not so sure about is which would fit better to my play style and, as current user of an Adj...
  8. L

Buying: Meckel & Loch ML-35 Adjusted

Looking to buy a Meckel & Loch ML-35 Adjusted, no tier preferences, paying pure peds :wtg: Not in a hurry either :laugh: PM if you have one for sale and maybe we can reach a deal :smoke:
  9. L

PC on the new Halloween pills

Was wondering how much these are worth ... as they're trade-able but not via AH ... HyperStim 5/10/15 ? MediStim 5/10/15 ? AccuStim 5/10/15 ? DevaStim 5/10/15 ? NutriStim 5/10/15 ? Had seen few adds of ppl buying these on PCF and in-game but have no real idea what would be a fair...
  10. L

Buying: Genesis Excavator, Chikara Refiner, Genesis ArkSpark

Interested to acquire these toys : - Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted // ACQUIRED - Chikara Refiner Adjusted - low tier Genesis ArcSpark // ACQUIRED If you have one or more of the above for sale drop me a PM and maybe we can reach a deal :wtg: PS : I do look for reasonable prices ;)
  11. L

Selling: Angel SGA - M set - tier 3-4

SET IS SOLD - CONGRATZ TO THE NEW OWNER ! Considering to part with this set (entropedia info) No need to praise it, one looking to buy such an armor should know quite well what it can do and how rare it is. As EntropiaWiki is down, on demand, here is the base protection data exemplified on...
  12. L

Buying: Omegaton A105 IMPROVED

Looking to buy one of these, offering +1.6k PED. PM.
  13. L

Selling: Aeglic Ring Improved

ITEM SOLD ! Selling this UL beauty :
  14. L

Buying: Armor Plates Mark.5D SET

Looking to buy a set of these plates. Offering +100 PED for the set of 7 pcs.
  15. L

Buying: Angel UL M set / simple or SGA

SET ACQUIRED ! Thread can be closed.
  16. L

Buying: Ajusted Hedoc Mayhem

FAP ACQUIRED ! Thread can be closed.
  17. L

Selling: Eudorian Sapphire Devil

looking to sell this cutie Level 1 & starving :) don't be shy and PM ur offer
  18. L

Selling: Ruby Chirin Dragon

// SOLD // Had the luck to find and be able to tame this awesome looking beast :smoke: Several people asked me how much I'd want for it :) ... to be honest I do not know - I just know that everything is for sale for the "right" price ;) So, decided to put it up here for people to discuss...
  19. L

Selling: Adj. Musca (M) set ; .2A plates set

Have this Adj. Musca (M) set for sale : It's at full TT. 3 of the parts passed tier 1 as you can see, decent tier numbers overall ... SB : + 125 BO : + 200 Auction ends 3 days after SB is met or on BO. Also, a .2A armor plates set (7 pcs) full TT, SB : +15 / BO : +25
  20. L

Buying: Gravis GLR-33

Looking for one of these. PM if u have one 4 sale.
  21. L

Info: Corrected decay for Lacerating Attack Nanochip V TEN edition

By accident I noticed the entropedia listed decay for this chip doesn't seem right. After nova test the correct decay seems to be 0.519 pec/use - maybe some1 else can confirm. Entropedia updated. This brings the Lacerating Attack Nanochip V TEN chip to 2.967 dpp, similar to the corrosive V TEN.
  22. L

Buying: ASI-20 / ARK-20 Smuggler or similar

Looking to acquire a certain type of UL low level weapon. I'd prefer Herman ARK-20 Smuggler or Herman ASI-20 Smuggler, but others might do, like : - Herman CAP-20 Smuggler - Herman LAW-20 Smuggler - GeoTrek H41 Mina - Isis HL 6 - Isis LR41 - Isis LR32 Modified - Isis LR32 Improved or any other...
  23. L

Selling: Anabolic UL Tier 5

SOLD ! gz to the new owner, he got an excellent deal ! For those so interested in the right market price, it went for +2k TT : minimum Tier : 5.0 (highest in-game) All details bellow :
  24. L

Selling: Hoplite M set

Full Hoplite M,C set up for sale. Nice tier numbers on all parts. You cannot attach any armor plates to this armor :wise: This is the only armor set you can equip in Ancient Greece :wise: You can color/texturize the parts :wise: Set is at full TT (27 PED). Update : Sold for +103
  25. L

Selling: Liakon Helmet with nice tiers

up for sale this nice piece of armor Update : SOLD via AH for +799
Back