Search results

1. Corey 'Greyfox'

collectivism VS individualism

So to continue my round of curiosity about the people who play this game, comes my next poll. What ism do you prefer? If you don't know then here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualism and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivism If you don't care their is an option in the poll for...
  2. Corey 'Greyfox'

Achievement: Three months no depo :)

It's been a goal of mine for awhile to make one of these threads, and today I made it. 3 months without depositing, and decently active during that time too. http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=128867 Made a 5kped depo 3 months ago, hunted almost exclusivly with my Mad4+beast and Jag...
  3. Corey 'Greyfox'

Change to colour and texture wish/suggestion

This has probably been suggested before, but hey, lets go with it again. :) Please make a tool that combines colour and texture so you can see what will happen when mixing textures and colours before you do one or the other.
  4. Corey 'Greyfox'

Player RL income

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering what the average RL income is of EU players. US currency please :) As per suggestion, this is pretax income. :)
  5. Corey 'Greyfox'

Everyone who complaigns constantly about EU

Seriously, why are you even playing if you hate the game so much? It's the same group of people constantly complaining so really, why the f*ck do you even play? DO you even play? You guys bring the image of a bunch fat people sitting in McDonalds eating a fat greecy burger bitching that it's...
  6. Corey 'Greyfox'

Keep interplanetart auctions and TP's out

I, (the undersigned - your avatar name in game) would like to request that interplanetary auctions and tps be left out of the game. The removal of these systems helped planets grow on their own, with less people taking their stuff back to Calypso to sell. It would also completly ruin the...
  7. Corey 'Greyfox'

How many threads can a person create in one day?

As tittle says. Since rule 3.1 was used as an excuse to ban someone for asking questions I'd like to know what the limit is. More so, since rule 3.1 says nothing at all about posting multiple threads on different topics I'd like to know if their is a plan to add that to the rule?
  8. Corey 'Greyfox'

The problem with EU's economy

DISCLAMER, SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS AHEAD. Okay just some thoughts floating around my head on the problems with EU. 1-A real economy functions on consumption, if their is no consumption of goods then their is not an economy. How this relates to EU is simple, items decay so their is consumption...
  9. Corey 'Greyfox'

PC: Generic fuses

So what are these going for these days?
  10. Corey 'Greyfox'

So mean and so funny

11. Corey 'Greyfox'

FYI: If you are stuck on a privateer/MS this midget help

I had a friend trapped on their privateer, in an attempt to help them I mob trained some cosmic horrors to them. After the ship was destroyed they where able to res at SS. Might work for you, might not, worth a try. EDIT: I hate auto spell check, that was supposed to say might in the tittle...
  12. Corey 'Greyfox'

Bug or not?

So I hunted Traeskeron for the first time today and I noticed that I can walk faster backwards then they can move forward. I was going to report it as a bug, but considering the heated debates that take place about what is an exploit I figured I would do a poll here first.
  13. Corey 'Greyfox'

Globals and HOF's are just eye candy

Tittle says it all. Don't complain if your not getting as many as you think you should, globals and HOF's are in no way and indication that you are profiting or doing well. To many threads going that I wanted to say this in so figured I'd start one just for it.
  14. Corey 'Greyfox'

Suggestion for space travel

Okay since space was upgraded to be larger I got the idea to sign up for Netflix, allowing me to watch inflight movie and thus taking some of the boredom out of space. Now what would be really cool is if a person could tie their Netflix account to their avatar, allowing them to stream a movie...
  15. Corey 'Greyfox'

ATI crossfire problems

Okay I just switched to ATI from Nvidia so I'm sure the answer to this problem is simple but here goes. Okay when running crossfireX I get flickering animations in EU, disable one card and the problem is solved. I have updated the graphics drivers. So who know's the simple answer to this problem?
  16. Corey 'Greyfox'

What are pilots charging?

So what are pilots charging to pick up on planet and drop off at space station? Please include price for each destination. Also any addition charge to pick up on a planet you, the pilot, are not currently on. Just trying to get a general idea of average cost, thanks.
  17. Corey 'Greyfox'

test, ignore

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
  18. Corey 'Greyfox'

Selling: Chopper with nice paint job

Comes with rocket launcher. Asking 400 ped EDIT: Gun sold, someone asked me to hold on to the chopper for them so it's off the market pending a deal with them. [/url] 194114_1907488568509_1280664806_2293943_7336673_o[/IMG]
  19. Corey 'Greyfox'

Selling: Male Jag/Nemesis UL mixed set, no gloves

SOLD to short
  20. Corey 'Greyfox'

Info: Small gloms to how loot works

Okay their has ben lots of speculation as to how loot works lately and to save myself from saying the same thing in a half dozen other threads I decided to clarify a couple things that I have discovered; 1)You will gain 85-90% of what you spend, not what you deposit. 2)There is a small luck...
  21. Corey 'Greyfox'

FYI: About "failed" and lag since last update

Okay this last update cause my Norton to restrict one of the ports that EU uses, I allowed full access on that port and bang, less failed messages and less lag then before the update. Review your security software / router settings and make sure that they allow traffic against...
  22. Corey 'Greyfox'

Talk about torture :)

Chinese prisoners allegedly forced to play 'World of Warcraft' Story in link http://tech.ca.msn.com/chinese-prisoners-allegedly-forced-to-play-world-of-warcraft-1
  23. Corey 'Greyfox'

I need some RL advice

Okay it's a long weekend in Canada, I brought my son up to my grandparents place for the weekend, my uncle met us there. A couple hours ago we had to rush my grandfather to the hospital because his kidneys gave out. He is okay now, and is due to return home tomorrow. This follows two very...
  24. Corey 'Greyfox'

Achievement: I'm still here!

Stealing this idea from MJ's thread. So I am still here. Everyone give me a hug just for existing. :)
  25. Corey 'Greyfox'

Neg rep

What do you do when someone neg reps you for no reason. I have a certain neg rep stalker who has been neg reping me for posts like; This Troll neg reps me as many times as he can and it's getting really stupid at this point. FYI, Troll, you finaly got a response from me, be a good troll and...
Back