Search results

1. DannyDZ

Selling: Storage SALE with SB and BO ALL

Auction Ended! Congratulations @Juliane Emma Morgan. EDIT*: Forgot to say Thank You to everyone who bid, made calculations and also took the time to read my thread. Good Luck and Have Fun. (I will not modify the first post even longer in order for the winner to take time and make...
  2. DannyDZ

You are correct. Accepted bids are only multiples of 10, +10, +20, +30 etc.
  3. DannyDZ

Last and final BUMP :wtg::wtg::wtg: Less than 3 hours left until storage sale ends. :yup:
  4. DannyDZ

BUMP :ahh: Added. :beerchug: 2 days left.
  5. DannyDZ

BUMP :rolleyes: 3 days left.
  6. DannyDZ

BUMP :beerchug:
  7. DannyDZ

Added. Thank you guys :) :ahh:
  8. DannyDZ

BUMP :beerchug: 5 days left.
  9. DannyDZ

cost per killing mob

Hi Ben and others, I understand your point of view and it might be possible, but we can't know for sure until we see it :D. Although i tried to keep it simple, considering there are lots of numbers everywhere, i think is very easy to get trapped in adding lots of various variables to the mix of...
  10. DannyDZ

Accepted bids are only multiples of 10, +10, +20, +30 etc. Please read the OP.
  11. DannyDZ

This is a BUMP :beerchug: I want to add something for current and potential bidders. As this is a wholesale as package and already has current bids, i can't sell anything from it anymore by items or group of items, because otherwise it would be unfair to my own rules and to the people that...
  12. DannyDZ

Read the thread, just some items of interest that i've emphasized, probably i should colored more but that was the scope of coloring them in red, nothing more. My interest, other people have other interests ofc.
  13. DannyDZ

Added. :wtg: [too short again]
  14. DannyDZ

Added. :) [too short]
  15. DannyDZ

Added, ty Bumbar. :beerchug:
  16. DannyDZ

Thank you WhiningSkeptic :). Added for bid as SB.
  17. DannyDZ

SB: TT + 0 ------------------------ TT+80 by Aurisk Morey Kenbi BO: TT + 400 ped Auction Ending on: 03.01.2015 (1'st March 2015) at 20:00 or 8 pm MA TIME The bidding ends when the time reach 8 pm fix. All items in the list will go to the person who has the last highest bid on this thread as...
  18. DannyDZ

cost per killing mob

Yep, that's how i see it. And the % is either of the whole HP or the remaining, or a random in between % of the whole or the remaining, meaning fixed % or random % from whole HP or remaining HP.
  19. DannyDZ

cost per killing mob

Hi, I don't know the exact formula but you can do it like this, i think: x = mob's health; y = dmg/pec weapon (around 2.xx-3.xx) z = pecs to kill or ped cost per mob L = regen rate of the mob (probably %/time) (x*L)/y = z Example: let's take ambulimax young from entropedia data...
  20. DannyDZ

Info: Space Exploit - nolooters in space

Well, now we know. Thanks Gewitter.
  21. DannyDZ

Define Ambition in gaming terms.

I came for RCE.
  22. DannyDZ

I understand your point of view. But to me, it is the same as Mining with VTOL's and i remember someone got banned(not giving name, you can search on pcf) for using it for a period of time, and to promise he will never do it again. Or, the same as trapping a mob in a hole or in any other form...
  23. DannyDZ

+rep Thank you for letting everyone know. Really. Now everyone who want to retaliate to know they are fucked nonetheless by others using this bug, without the possibility to recover their items or to have a fair gameplay. Without reporting to support immediately after you find it, i don't...
  24. DannyDZ

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

*SOLD* Thread can be closed now. Thank you.
Back