Search results

1. DannyDZ

Selling: Storage SALE with SB and BO ALL

SB: TT + 0 ------------------------ TT+80 by Aurisk Morey Kenbi BO: TT + 400 ped Auction Ending on: 03.01.2015 (1'st March 2015) at 20:00 or 8 pm MA TIME The bidding ends when the time reach 8 pm fix. All items in the list will go to the person who has the last highest bid on this thread as...
  2. DannyDZ

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

///ON Auction Now SOLD /// Hi. Selling 5 x Calypso Land Deeds for 1450 ped each. Pure peds only, non-negotiable. PM here or in game Dan Smac11 Ferry. Thanks. **Edit: I reserve the right to adjust the price to around Market Value because of price fluctuations. If you contact me here or in...
  3. DannyDZ

Selling: A lot of different stuff. Please look around.

Selling a lot of different stuff. Please look around. Hi, i'm selling a lot of stuff, as the title says. I know that to a lot of you, this might be junk, but to someone else might be what he/she needs, to an even less price than what would be anywhere else, who knows. Please look around. If...
  4. DannyDZ

Selling: Geology Skill Implant 92.33tt

The Implant is now on Auction. Thread may be closed, ty. Srry, idk how to close it myself.
  5. DannyDZ

Selling: Blueprints!

thread can be closed "not available anymore"
  6. DannyDZ

Selling: Selling all this stuff for just 102% BULK.

---- sold
  7. DannyDZ

Selling: Little bit of everything (Items, Blueprints, Skills)

A /////////// SOLD ////////////// etc. etc. etc. sold.
  8. DannyDZ

Help: Mining Skills for better Mining

Hi, i'm a new'b and didn't know where should start this thread, so if anyone is offended cause i put it here, i'm sorry. I just wanted to know what skill implants should i buy/raise in order to be a good miner/prospector? please help me with this, i want invest some peds in raising my skills to...
Back